The LGBT Thread

BTW, just because this is a LBGT thread doesn't mean we should come in here and support it.

We are simply debating homosexual reasoning.

That.

Don't elevate your homosexuality as the only "ok" kind of sexuality. It's not that special that it should be promoted over the others.

Your reactions only further cement my point.

TBH, it does effect me. Homosexuals coming on to me, one even forced himself upon me, while I was sleeping. Everyday, finding out people I know are homosexual. You might want to call me homophobe, but honestly, I just don't like it. I don't have to. I'm not afraid of homosexuals, I just don't like them.

I'm not speaking as someone who doesn't know jack shit.

It's the largest minority when it comes to non-legalized (full rights) sexual tendancies, and is growing at a constant rate, so it's being brought to light. Contrary to popular belief, America is still stuck with it's head up it's ass and is thinking medievally about EVERY person's rights. Not just a majority.

After this, marijuana users and prostitution will prolly be next considering the large amount of people in those businesses. If it's decriminalized, it's not a crime. when it's legalized, it's a protected law.

I... I'm out.

Sorry if anyone is offended.

I don't like homosexuals. I'm not very tolerant.

It's not high on my peeve list (people who don't speak fucking English on English servers are), but its there. Don't like me now? You probably never did anyway.

I'm going to unfollow this thread before it gets worse.

So, no laws should be changed because that's how it was once? That makes no sense.
OK. Let's put it into one thing not certainly comparable, but similar to what I'm trying to say.
Marijuana legalizing. If you ever worked at a 24/7 Taco Bell you would hate the fact that it would be even considered being legalised.
Say it's 4:00 in the morning and some pothead comes in high as a kite and just gone ordering 1000 tacos, you tlel them they cannot, and they start throwing shit at you. That would make the job unpleasent right? SO you would be against the fact it would be legalised. And you would get facts to suport your statements. Sure homosexuals have not done anything that direct towards me, but I am just simply disturbed by it and try ignoring it as much as possible. And some just try to show it in mmy face and it extremely bothers me. So I would be against it being legalised so some of the ones that do it in publec, could be atleast concealed in their own home so I don't have to see it. Sure I don't like seeingheterosexual couples (especially ugly ones) making out in fornt of me either, but you just can't stop some people. It is easier to stand up to a minority than a majority. Feel free to leave any hateful comment you like, but these are the last words I'm typing into this thread.

I... I'm out.

Sorry if anyone is offended.

I don't like homosexuals. I'm not very tolerant.

It's not high on my peeve list (people who don't speak fucking English on English servers are), but its there. Don't like me now? You probably never did anyway.

I'm going to unfollow this thread before it gets worse.

I don't hate you, but I don't like your perspective on certain topics... Doesn't mean we gotta start a fist fight to the death :/

OK. Let's put it into one thing not certainly comparable, but similar to what I'm trying to say.
Marijuana legalizing. If you ever worked at a 24/7 Taco Bell you would hate the fact that it would be even considered being legalised.
Say it's 4:00 in the morning and some pothead comes in high as a kite and just gone ordering 1000 tacos, you tlel them they cannot, and they start throwing shit at you. That would make the job unpleasent right? SO you would be against the fact it would be legalised. And you would get facts to suport your statements. Sure homosexuals have not done anything that direct towards me, but I am just simply disturbed by it and try ignoring it as much as possible. And some just try to show it in mmy face and it extremely bothers me. So I would be against it being legalised so some of the ones that do it in publec, could be atleast concealed in their own home so I don't have to see it. Sure I don't like seeingheterosexual couples (especially ugly ones) making out in fornt of me either, but you just can't stop some people. It is easier to stand up to a minority than a majority. Feel free to leave any hateful comment you like, but these are the last words I'm typing into this thread.

I get that same experience here in Wisconsin during Oktoberfest! Except with beer... One of the world's most largely capitalized products, next to Coca-Cola (Soda, a "Huge" health risk) and Marlboro (smoking, a huge health risk)...

Calm your shit people.

As someone who is, in all honesty, slightly weirded out by a few of the aspects of homosexuality, I know that it is NOT similar to cannibalism and bestiality. Taking a human life and having sex with something that can't legally consent is NOT the same as loving another human being. The first two are monstrous and selfish, and the third is consensual. Comparing the third with the first two is completely uncalled for, and the only reason the comparison was made in the first place was to try and convert a harmless relationship into a grotesque atrocity just because the person can't stand the idea of it.

Grow the fuck up.

I haven't even been a part of this thread and I already hate it. I'm Bi. I don't like bashing, but I can also somewhat understand people disliking homosexuals. I know many gay people who try to throw it in your face and are very VERY obnoxious about it. i don't like those people, but I'm not against their lifestyles, I'm against them, being complete douchenoggins. I also know may straight people who like to bunch us all together as a bunch of fairy-ass prisses or butch bitches. Yeah, I hate you guys too. What people don't seem to realize is, love is love, and people are who they are. Be it they're assholes, or gay, they can't help it, and will not change. So feel the way you feel, but don't fucking bash people for it. I respect you more when you keep your gob shut, ya fuckin' nobs!

I don't care if you hate it
I don't care if you like it
I don't care if your religion is against it
I don't care if you find it wrong
I don't care if you consider same sex love similar to eating people and screwing animals.
I. don't. care.

The only thing I care for is following Human Rights, as long as you don't harm them I'm cool for anything.

Let me live my life mine and your life yours, your rights, beliefs and thoughts have no meaning or matter to me.

So in words of Stephen the Lesbian "IT'S all GOOD!"

If you ever worked at a 24/7 Taco Bell you would hate the fact that it would be even considered being legalised.
Say it's 4:00 in the morning and some pothead comes in high as a kite and just gone ordering 1000 tacos, you tlel them they cannot, and they start throwing shit at you.
I can't even count the number of times that has happened to me. Weed is definitely the cause.

Back