The Longest 24 Hours

Update 4: Got some icecream, played some foursquare, then went into my tent and talked to some friends. Going to sleep now, I'll be up at 5:30 most likely so its almost done. It's currently 12:15 AM, 5 hours and 45 minutes to go. Goodnight everyone.

Update 5: Woke up around 4:30 to everyone else starting to pack up. Didn't actually get up till 5:15. Everyone's just sitting in their chairs, waiting for it to open. Its currently 5:30, T-minus 30 minutes and counting.

Update Final: I did it! Now i'm at home, all nice and cool. Was an interesting experience. The approximate total value is $250, but the coupon covers a #1, which is $5.95 here, so it's a little over that. Not sure if theres a place where meals are $10 though :D.
Here's the box the coupons came in and my wristband:
IMG_20130606_082451.jpg

And the coupons themselves:
IMG_20130606_082554.jpg

II'll be on mumble if anyone wants to chat, but fair warning, I may fall asleep...

If anyone wants to try this sometime, here's the info: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/First-100

Congrats on the food Kerzmeister! I would try this, but it seems there's no openings in Michigan at all... T_T.

Are the coupons usable at any location?

If it is, could you use it multiple times a day at different locations, or does it have a magnetic strip that they scan and track when you have used it?

If it is, could you use it multiple times a day at different locations, or does it have a magnetic strip that they scan and track when you have used it?
לדלת דלל דלפק מסלסל לדלתא שלבלגן ךבךהדב. שלבלגן כלבלב חג בחבל דלה

If you look at the coupon picture he posted, it says it's only redeemable at that particular Chick-fil-A.

And he just has 52 coupons. He could use them all in one day if he felt like, probably.

Back