The Official Team9000 Holiday MetaPuzzle!

Reverend_80

It's the Season for Giving, and Team9000 is GONNA GIVE BIG!

This Holiday get ready to Engage your Ganglia, Fire up your search engines, and pull those dusty books off the shelf. Team9000 presents....

The Official Team9000 Holiday MetaPuzzle Challenge

What is a MetaPuzzle?

A MetaPuzzle is best defined as a puzzle within a puzzle. Each set of SubClues have something in common with each other. The commonality is the answer to the associated MetaClue. Likewise, all MetaClues have a common link. This link between all the MetaClues is the MasterAnswer. Guess the MasterAnswer and YOU WIN LIKE A BOSS!! ALL SUBCLUES, METACLUES, AND THE MASTER ANSWER HAVE A COMMON THEME. The common theme is VIDEOGAMES. All SubClues, MetaClues and the MasterAnswer are WORDS. These words all have to do with the theme of the puzzle.

What are the Rules to the MetaPuzzle Challenge?

RULE 1: PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAPS! This is a CHALLENGE, and thereby is made to be challenging. If you wanna win big.. YOU GOTTA WORK!

RULE 2: NO COLLABORATION. This challenge is to be worked out by YOU and you alone. THERE ARE NO SHARED PRIZES.

RULE 3: YOU CAN USE ANY RESOURCES AT YOUR DISPOSAL. While some of the challenges can be completely answered via the Internet, you may also employ any means to find the answers.

RULE 4: ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE MADE VIA CONVERSATION TO ConroD OR Rev80. ANYONE DERAILING THE CHALLENGE BY POSTING THE ANSWERS TO THIS, OR ANY OTHER THREAD ARE DISQUALIFIED!! * a subsequent "Tar and Feathering" may also result..

How long will the contest last?
This contest is open to all Team9000 players and will run till January 2, 2012

How is the contest judged?
Because this contest is in pieces, some of which are easier than others to figure out, we are judging based on the number of SubClues solved as well as getting the MetaClues and the MasterAnswer correct. Whoever has successfully guessed the MOST Clues is the overall winner. In the case of a tie, a tie breaker MetaClue will be provided.

Where are the MetaClues posted in the contest?
The contest is made of 4 MetaClues. Each Metaclue with it's SubClues will be posted to this forum.. Keep your eye out for posts labeled MetaPuzzle Challenge - MetaClue #X. Again, we cannot stress enough for players to not give away any answers to others.

PRIZES:
This is the good part.. This is easily looking to be THE BIGGEST PRIZE GIVEOUT EVER on T9k. At this point the "Pot" is getting larger all the time. To the winner goes ANYTHING within the budget of the Pot (some restrictions DO apply based on various Laws, Logistics, and Common Sense) *no hookers, drugs, alcohol to minors, buggery, Peace on Earth, Mr./Mrs. Right, or any other prize that cannot be given a monetary value.

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

First two clues are posted y'all.. the last two are real doozies .. they should be up by the weekend.. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hooray!
Challenge Accepted...can't use my Asian Nerd buddies QQ
Good luck! I'm already done, but I'm just checking my stuff

Oyeah
Lets say that the "Pot" (not drugs) is about 500 dollars.
Can I have 500 dollars worth of TF2 Keys?

Back