• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Sebastian mine

csimiami14

Hello.

I will be needing some Sebastian members to help me mine out the town mine soon.

You get to keep everything you find.

Stone picks will be provided unless you want to bring your own pick.

We will be needing to clear the whole mine from bedrock to about level 60 or so. (not all in one day)

And i will bring cake!!!! :D

I am thinking that we could start on. wed Oct 24 around 4:30pm EDT.

just reply below if you want to help. thanks! :biggrin:

Alright we have some people. But I want MOAR!!!!

Think of all the things you might get from mining with us ALL THE THINGS!!!

So sign up today or well anytime before oct 24 :D

And also cake will be on-site.

Ok. since there is going to be a game night on oct 24 at 6:30pm. i am going to change the time of the mining party to 4:30pm same day

thx.

While I'm not a town member, I am willing to help (temporary town member). I enjoy mining (much more than building). I have a 100+ x 150+ mine in the mining world. Just look for me and let me know.

Thanks

i would love for you to help us. :D. also i am not putting any more mining date up yet. i want to wait until this Hurricane passes over me (not sure if i will lose power and if i do for how long).

We will have another mining party!!! Hurray! :D. Same thing as last time. Stone pickaxes will be provided. And cake will also be provided!!!!!!!!!!.
Lets do this on November 19th at 5:00pm EST. Also everyone who comes and mines will get a free diamond sword!!!!!!! yay

Back