• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Sebastian mine

Lets do this on November 19th at 5:00pm EDT.
Hmm... Correct me if I'm wrong (and a lot of other people as well) but EDT is the same timezone as EST yes?

"EDT is only used while Daylight Saving Time is active.

During this time of year, locations on EDT are now on EST (Eastern Standard Time) instead."
As seen here

Therefore it is currently just after 1pm on the 19th. Why are you saying 1 more day to go?

Hmm... Correct me if I'm wrong (and a lot of other people as well) but EDT is the same timezone as EST yes?

"EDT is only used while Daylight Saving Time is active.

During this time of year, locations on EDT are now on EST (Eastern Standard Time) instead."
As seen here

Therefore it is currently just after 1pm on the 19th. Why are you saying 1 more day to go?

... Are you going to mine with us or not :p

... Are you going to mine with us or not :p
I haven't been able to get either version of Minecraft to work ever since I had to re-install windows, so no I will not be joining.

Just making sure you realized the error in what you had said.

:Update: we will start in about 45mins i am running a bit late

:Another update: not enough people. Lets reschedule for tomorrow at 6:00 pm EST

mining party starting now!!! remember you also get a free diamond sword if you help so come on down! hope to see you:D

Back