• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Sentence Game

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis give

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman.

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The Combine

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The Combine brainwashing

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The Combine brainwashing
noobs

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once Wooty ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alexsis gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites

Back