• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Sentence Game

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money.

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes.

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS.

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next,

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and tarter sauce

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and tarter sauce. Then,

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and tarter sauce. Then, bananas

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and tarter sauce. Then, bananas went

(I got it now :-P)

Back