The Walking Dead; The Discussion

Miguel

Title kinda says it all :)

Discuss anything related and give your thoughts on season 4

Edit: Holy Crap dat first episode!

I liked the part where Rick Grimes saved his family from the zombie horde
zambiea.jpg

Yeah I know, I just wanted to make a few laughs.
I do want to talk about the show though, I'm pretty excited about season 4!
Poor Patrick
Oh man I know right! I was just like
"Oh man awesome, I love this actor, finally a person who could relate to Carl"... Last 2 minutes...
"No... no... NOOOOOO NOT PATRICK! GOD DAMMIT! I LIKED THAT GUY!"

]
Oh man I know right! I was just like
"Oh man awesome, I love this actor, finally a person who could relate to Carl"... Last 2 minutes...
"No... no... NOOOOOO NOT PATRICK! GOD DAMMIT! I LIKED THAT GUY!"

My reaction was the same way, but could it mean that
you can be infected by an airborne vector? Also i thought the whole raining zombies was cool/funny :)

It's something to do with the animals, I think.
Everyone's already infected, remember? It's why they become walkers if they die from anything but a blow to the head. Remember when the kid who died at the end thanked Daryl for the deer in the beginning? And that half-dead deer(?) Rick found along with that lady? And the the group's pig dying? It's got something to do with the animals I just know it @_@ Maybe a new, stronger strain of the virus....

It's something to do with the animals, I think.
Everyone's already infected, remember? It's why they become walkers if they die from anything but a blow to the head. Remember when the kid who died at the end thanked Daryl for the deer in the beginning? And that half-dead deer(?) Rick found along with that lady? And the the group's pig dying? It's got something to do with the animals I just know it @_@ Maybe a new, stronger strain of the virus....
But the real question is..
WILL IT BLEND?
But srsly you could be on to something. As long as Daryl doesn't die were fine.

Maybe not a
new strain of virus
, maybe the animals are just
sick. Then that kid ate a sick deer and caught the disease thing and died of a normal sickness, but since he didn't die of a head wound, he came back as a walker and now he's in the prison cells with everyone else asleep.
o3o"

Maybe not a
new strain of virus
, maybe the animals are just
sick. Then that kid ate a sick deer and caught the disease thing and died of a normal sickness, but since he didn't die of a head wound, he came back as a walker and now he's in the prison cells with everyone else asleep.
o3o"

But I'm sure they didn't kill a whole deer just for him. If he is the only one getting sick,(so far) then it could be that the dieses could have evolved to kill.

I mean, he went from just looking normal to this

IMG_20131014_100922.jpg

Didnt see it, somebody care to retell the tale in great detail? (That rhymed, thats weird)

20121120-walking-dead-600-1353450023.jpg
I liked this part... Father combing dead daughter's hair...
He's Quite cruel though... Keeping dead family heads

Back