• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

hmmm, I'm interested, but I'll have to converse with the assistants on whether town resources will be spent on said contract. :)

How's the builds looking? :p
Heh, just earlier today I made a comment about:
AnonymousV2: Maridia's population < Architectural code

Well anyway, Bengal and I are planning on making a 2 plot area the "Maridia Desert" featuring lots of sand and multi-layeral landscaping. I'm hoping to make it on the east side of Bored's manor. It'd be great if we got 2 plots there to prevent grief / sand theft. The desert could also serve as a cactus farm.

hehehe. I'll do it for free, just don't want to spend Haven's resources on it :p
I've made redstone to obsidian generators in creative but they didn't work on this server. Is there some trick to it here I don't know about?

Edit: starting a thread on this so as not to take up space in maridias. Sorry fo the off topic post.

I've made redstone to obsidian generators in creative but they didn't work on this server. Is there some trick to it here I don't know about?
I believe that Woot has disabled that sort of thing on the server, but don't quote me on that.

^^^^^^^^^^^

:D

Maridians, how is the Mycelium coming along?

:D

And yes, redstone obsidian generators dont work on this server...

And hell to the yes on the desert plots in town, That would be some fancy awesomeness that I will definitely fix you 2 up a space for beside the manor or possibly elsewhere inside the town :)

Hmm bengal snatched up the empty space near the manor, but we need about 3 more plots around it, since the space is really small. The mindset I had for the Maridia desert is that you could farm cactus while feeling you are in a real desert.
As for that idea, I'll head down to a desert biome to permanently borrow some sand and sandstone. We really do need some sand in Maridia.

Another good idea is the Maridia Forest, just a plot with a lot of trees and a secret little entrance to a secret room....

maridiacitadel-png.99972
Aw, there's no more garden thingy halfway up the tower? :(

Hey Dabored... I Just Notice When You Put The List of Residents, I Just Saw my Name Twice xDDD (Just saying) :3

Back