• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

Feel free to setup the spider spawners however you want Bengal, if can get it working similar to the skelly spawner that would be awesome :D

Edit: And yea jungle tree saplings are sadly best bought at the spawn store due to it's rarity of sapling:tree ratio...

hmmm...a spider spawner. I wouldn't mind going to this to get some string to make some bows and fishing rods.

Also, I'm thinking about asking Squishy for some jungle saplings cause I only have 4 and each time I harvest a tree, I get 1 sapling per tree. So really, I get the same amount back that I plant. I have a shit-ton of wood but I don't need wood. I need saplings for that jungle farm thing we talked about earlier. I don't know, the jungle trees are annoying.
Have you tried making a larger jungle tree instead?

Even the larger trees are a bit iffy, atleast with my luck on them, they have been a pain :D

I've got three jungle trees if yall want the sapling from those. I gave up them after I noticed the whole 1:1 tree sapling ratio. Im on a mission to collect mycelium for maridia today. I'll try to make as many blocks of it as I can with the pick. I'm keeping them out of the bank to prevent waste though. If you want one just ask.

I have jungle trees at my arctic outpost, for the sake of being a smartass :laugh:
Also, Me and Xecutioner (Mostly Xecutioner)Built a great skelly spawner in My outpost, super efficient. And if no one knows, There is currently a joint effort going on to build a maridia amusement park. The towm is growing well. However, Some of the members need to be weeded out, someone placed lava everywhere and let a snow golem loose and someone derped up my mines. But otherwise, keep up the good work all!

will mycelium grow over grass? someone decided to cover my plot in the green stuff. I was going for a mushroom biome :cool:

Alright, here is a sad update on the tri spider spawn room renovation. It failed royally due to the nature of spiders. May not want to come down here atm as spiders are spawning apart from the room. I'm looking into other ideas.

You cannot merge a skeleton spawner with a spider spawner because spiders are 1 block in height, meaning they will escape. The only way you can prevent this is using a stone slab, but some items might get trapped.

You cannot merge a skeleton spawner with a spider spawner because spiders are 1 block in height, meaning they will escape. The only way you can prevent this is using a stone slab, but some items might get trapped.
I compensated for height and width . Im talking about their coding rather than size.

The spider spawner is a bit far from the actual mob dropper, I'll be damned if they will travel up water like the skeletons barely do. I suggest using lava to weaken the skeletons rather than a steep fall if you were to consider merging rooms.

R U Serious?!

Excellent-frog.jpg

Good news bored, I am joining. :) You guys will get a major influx of diamonds in your shared storage.
:megusta:
P.S. I have some of those jungle saplings too.
Good luck with the saplings. When you harvest the tree, after it has grown, you will get maybe 1 sapling per tree planted. It's a pain. On the plus side, you get allot of wood!

Also, welcome to Maridia and watch out for the ginger who lives in Maridia. I hear he will devour your soul. 0.0

Possible froggy outpost:
1090,65,-2750
What I am looking for is a moutain so i can build a fortress in it.

Because Maridia is so big, we might have to start having people pay to join Maridia.. too many people + shortage of space and supplies for all. We should also do something about the abandoned plots from previous players. Also regarding plots, I have fully switched homes and my old plot is just collecting dust. It has a mine entrance and a chicken coop.
One other project I am working on is a Maridia new welcome quiz, any new residents will have to take the quiz in order to be residents. I am not sure what to do if they pick the wrong answer, though.

Welcome aboard to Maridia MrFrog :p

Because Maridia is so big, we might have to start having people pay to join Maridia.. too many people + shortage of space and supplies for all. We should also do something about the abandoned plots from previous players. Also regarding plots, I have fully switched homes and my old plot is just collecting dust. It has a mine entrance and a chicken coop.
One other project I am working on is a Maridia new welcome quiz, any new residents will have to take the quiz in order to be residents. I am not sure what to do if they pick the wrong answer, though.

Welcome aboard to Maridia MrFrog :p

Thats actually a really good idea...

Ohh... Any idea to what they have to pay?
Or How much they have to pay?

Back