• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

I was walking to harvest the wheat as I saw it was ready from a distance until I saw this...
2012-05-20_19.34.47.png
2012-05-20_19.34.55.png
FUUU.jpg

Pretty much finished up with the lighthouse. As has been noted the current port is a bit landlocked. I suggest building a permanently open port in front of the lighthouse.
aDI8b.jpg

Some idiot keeps messing with Duin's wheat farm. I once found it used without being replanted, and now I find it with the water left running. I hope people know how to read the signs that are plastered all over it...

Fox_news claimed the plot that the wheat farm was on, whoever the assistant was, ....

Oh and bengal, you can press F1 when taking screenshots to hide everything.

Duinbergen won't be on for a month, he sent his laptop by minecart back to the manufacturer because it didn't work.

-username: medic112
-previous experience in minecraft: about 2 months on and off in survival and about 1.5 months on t9k classic
-previous towns: none
-screenshot of recent build:
Outside
Untitled.png

Outside2
Outside.png

Rooftop Farm
Rooftop.png

-do you get seasick: a bit more than my bro he's a ships officer :D

I made a mob grinder from a skeleton dungeon and zombie dungeon 30s away from Maridia sign island tunnel, you should see rails next to the main railway going right in a narrow tunnel, then go to bedrock to the mob cache. You need to wait at the place where you turn so you could have skeletons spawn as well, as the skeleton spawner is far from the cache.

-username: medic112

Approved, feel free to seek me out or an assistant to get setup in town :) And welcome to Maridia!

P.S. I saw the wheat farm issue with duin's farm, if he could move the switch for the farm that would be best as the spacing for the road plot goes into a separate plot (and that would be a real waste of space if fox_news plot was made unowned again and forced him to move :() And if residents can't use the farms without replanting them or they leave the water on we may be forced to privatize the farms and have individual residents forced into making their own farms (takes up space in your own plot and you'll have to manage it...)

That was me (A few speed pots and some food?) , keep it ^^
I also fell of it on the mushroom, idk if it was my stuff. Diamond tools and diamonds and useless junk.
Whoever died jumping from the lighthouse I have your stuff. No one from town was online when I found it.

I fell of it on the mushroom, idk if it was my stuff. Diamond tools and diamonds and useless junk. If i could get the tool back, it would be nice ;)

I also fell of it on the mushroom, idk if it was my stuff. Diamond tools and diamonds and useless junk.

I fell of it on the mushroom, idk if it was my stuff. Diamond tools and diamonds and useless junk. If i could get the tool back, it would be nice ;)
Must've been yours I found. Had 19 diamonds, some armor, wood, diamond tools, etc. Whenever I catch ya online I'll get it back to you, unless you'd rather me put it in a public chest with a sign saying "no touchy."

Medic was telling me that some of the rails to sign island were missing. He said it looks like it got griefed. So I don't know if someone was doing work to it or just decided to grief it.

Okay good. I did tell Medic to tell a assistant or Bored about it also. But I went ahead and posted about it here to bring it to attention.

hmm...idk then. I didn't physically see the rails but I figured since medic was at the rails, I believed that he was telling the truth. But if I might've been mistaken.

Back