• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Themed Skin Competition

come on, screene =D (unless you can not, then I understand). I would like you all to post a pic of yourself in a fancy building type thing, would be better that way.

aaahh yea!
heres me with my tuxedo and my sadly emo hair stlye >.>
<------
and chilling in my house... until i decided to build 1k tnt blocks into it then "accidently" click on one of them......
meinmahtuxedo.jpg

Snuff, do it regardless.

Prof, IN GAME SCREENE =D lazy bum! lol

Rsmv, THANK YOU! and very nice.

One of the best pics eva!(also, sandstone is not working for me? why? oh, and I saw squid, now I do not see them, I think minecraft reverse updated? (it crashed a couple times trying to load worlds for me for some reason))

Another edit, I did reverse edit, mo creatures works again...and I/the person did not update that yet, STUPID MC! someone know how to re-update? maybe remove mc and re-download it?

Edit 3, aramat fixed it for me, thanks!

Edit 4, Pic on the really bad (but quickly done) pyramid that I made after MC worked =D
Picture 8.png

Yes, and no, the sandstone looks a lot different, and really easy to build, just like the snow block, but sand instead of snow balls.

NEW THEME IS OUT! POST THOSE IN GAME SCREENE'S! or you can be lazy and just put up a link or something lame like that, You need a castle or something for the pics, go on, do it!

Back