• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

This is unusual for me.

nothing that I can add to all these wonderful people, but team9000 has a great way of being there for people in their worst times. The people here are some of the truest and most wonderful friends.

Well...gosh, all the advice that I wanted to say seems to already been spoken of.

But, that's not what counts. The best thing to receive in bad times is support.
Even though some of us are continents away, or even a few miles from each other, we at Team 9000 are here to support you.

Best wishes and <3 from us all!

Uni, if you have any problem, remember that we all love and care about you. And everybody wishes for a time machine to return to their childhood to fix their errors, to live in a happier time, and to find their joy in life. And my father used to drink almost every weekend at the bar, and six cans of beer at home each night. When my mom left him for a divorce, he stopped drinking all together, reduced his anger towards me (well, not recently), and got himself into deeper relationships with his friends. Try to hide all the alcoholic beverages in your home outside in a pine tree or a bush or something, it helps. trust me, i know what happens next about the father after this type of event. ;)

Uni, there's something i can advise you to do, while whatever you've seen/done/felt has certainly made you stronger, made you immune to certain emotions, and maybe has made you build up huge amounts of emotions inside you, don't let that strength and heaviness bring you down, make it into a virtue, let that strength and experience help you make a better life for yourself instead of waiting for it. If there's something i realized when i was in that state (never gotten trough it completely), it was that with whatever happened to me and whatever i regretted, there's something i'm still in control of, and that's my future, and i'm doing everything to shape it to my liking, I advise you do the same...

Back