• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

to double

Wooty said:
i dont see you on the list noobus, you probly had your name changed last time you were on
yyea dont you remember?
ive been playing under the name Nub|Southpaw )ReduX(
actually now its Nub|Southpaw (:confused:) {BTA}

MuffinZoRz said:
You suck and Orion doesn't. It isn't nonsense.

Ha you *****. It goes by level and since he has been on the server longer than me it makes sense. Nothing to do with skill. So take your words and shove them up far far up your stretched out ass hole.

Haagen said:
Ha you *****. It goes by level and since he has been on the server longer than me it makes sense. Nothing to do with skill. So take your words and shove them up far far up your stretched out ass hole.
but u still suck at cs

Haagan I have a question. How do you think you gain levels? By killing people, planting, defusing, hosties, and winning a round. It has nothing to do with how long someone has been on the server.

So please, go stick a loaded gun in your mouth, and pull the tigger.

it doesnt? umm are you retarded? for example... he has been playing 5 days every day he earns 100 xp, dont be a smart ass now im be hypothetical, and i have been playing for three and earning 125xp a day. that means he ultimately has 500 xp and i have 375 xp. he will be a higher level even though i earned more xp per day. now if you cant understand that i feel bad for you.

haagen
lemme put it this way
because apparently we all have to do this by haagen math
if its true whatyo're saying
then muffin owns your face
hes been here longer than you
and so have i
not just the site
i play on the server as southpaw
so dont say you havent seen me on the server
so if its true
then i own you
muffin owns you
orion owns you
omgwtfbbq(aka Lol or Sauce) owns you
etc etc and so forth
kisss my ass
I
OWN
YOU !!!!

Let me put it to you this way Haagan since you obviously were not allowed to pass second grade math. If I kill more people than you, I get more experience than you. Let's say Player A has been playing on the server for one whole year but he is bad. Let's say Player B is really good and has only been playing for oh, about a week or two. Player B will pass Player A in level because HE KILLED MORE ****ING PEOPLE AND HE IS ****ING BETTER. THUSLY GETTING MORE XP. ****ING RETARD ****.

thats exactly what i was saying. i thought dumber than a rock was just an ****ogy, but your living proof.

afurrynoob whats your level anyway. you sure talk a lot of **** about me sucking and all. i am not bad, and in fact are better than a lot of you that claim to be better. there is only a couple of people that are obviously better than that play here. muffin is the only one off the top of my head, besides that no one consistantly owns me. so if you want to play me just let me know.

No, what you are saying that even though you got more xp since he played more days he still got more. Turn it around. If he plays for 5 days and gets 70xp and you play for 3 days and get 150xp then you would have gotten more in less time. I understand what you are TRYING to say but what I am saying is the server doesn't give you xp or lvl based on how long you have been playing on it. It is based soley off how well you do, thusly, skill. So, in fact, server time still plays no part in the ranking system overall.

lol that little ***** probably used his azn skills to hack the program and make him have 1451251251265161667147124616135 kills and everyone else have
-1250971029750127509713650971356097 including double man himself

1. -[WBS]-Leader Yi SoonShin (Level 22)
2. -=[PD]=-Pantho (Level 22)
3. AKA ::MR. BRB:: (Level 22)
4. [Ss]Muffin? Lvl Stfu (Level 22)
5. Nub|OrIoN (Level 22)

Back