• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

to double

Haagen said:
afurrynoob whats your level anyway. you sure talk a lot of **** about me sucking and all. i am not bad, and in fact are better than a lot of you that claim to be better. there is only a couple of people that are obviously better than that play here. muffin is the only one off the top of my head, besides that no one consistantly owns me. so if you want to play me just let me know.

-Ahem-

You should change the Rankings to Kills/Deaths Wooty...

Of course, not now though. Wait a year for me to move back to Texas and get my old pings back! :D

(Also, while starting the subject of Rankings, You should reset it once of month if you actually gonna use my ranking idea.)

Well Paw, lets just say a certain "cake" happend to go to a certain "place" at a "certain" period of time when "he" was "absent".

In other words, i moved to korea last week which explains my absents's and my rare occasions of joining the server now, only because the timezones here in korea is different and do you like the color blue? i sure do and sometimes i even wonder if there really are aliens out there and "gasp" i'm asian? Dude like no way and he was like yeah way and i was like nu wai! and he was also like, she said that he said that it said something about your mom, lolololololol and i was like, pwnage!!111! and you know the rest...

>_>"

lol ur yellow?
hahahahaha
nubcake is yellow
i had no clue he was asian
:pthat would explain why you're so anoying:p
jk jk
not all asians are annoying
just the ones that scream
"I LIKE CHEESE!!!" in their mics incessantly

cocheese: cant find your name, you probly had your name changed last time you were on

focuz: Ranked #3

If based on levels.. I Should Be Around No Focuz's Rank Since I've Ask Him About His XP.. If Not.. Yeah, I'll Just Ask "What's My Rank?".

Back