• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Trade Establishment

derp ok $150?
The only condition is that shipping and service fees are not included. (-trollface-)
I've been in Skylands for a loooooong time and I'm probably not bothered to go off and fetch the saddle from my chest back in Cydonia.
Ohwell

The only condition is that shipping and service fees are not included. (-trollface-)
I've been in Skylands for a loooooong time and I'm probably not bothered to go off and fetch the saddle from my chest back in Cydonia.
Ohwell
$250 with shipping?

I'll reconsider.
Also I need to play SSP for a while first before shipping, I've forgotten how to play Minecraft and don't want to fall off the edge of something in Skylands...
I'm paying $100 extra just so you can walk 10000 blocks....

For $50 you can have a saddle that wasn't touched by woot, you'll barely be able to tell the difference between it and the one Vincent is trying to sell you!

Sure! I might even let you have some glowstone at that ridiculous price you asked for, even though my poor children will starve! :)

Sure! I might even let you have some glowstone at that ridiculous price you asked for, even though my poor children will starve! :)
$100
All that plus how ever much coal/charcaol you think is suitable for the extra dough.

For $50 you can have a saddle that wasn't touched by woot, you'll barely be able to tell the difference between it and the one Vincent is trying to sell you!
Mine has the enchantment of Woot on it, you argument is invalid.

Saddle
Wooty
Feather Falling

Back