• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Tweet-Bot Guesses your Future

Wooty

Staff member
Getting tired of having to update your twitter feed on a regular basis? Worry no more!

ThatCan.be is taking that hastle out of status updates by guessing your next tweet for you. No need to think for yourself! It uses text from your previous tweets, along with a genetic algorithm to assemble a "new" tweet just for you.

You can check out your own future tweets at http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

Untitled.png

mac.png

But on the other hand...

macc.png

He does make a point.

Attachments

• mac.png
    mac.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 64
  • macc.png
    macc.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 58
just put in team9000 in the twitter name box. I got "In case you haven't noticed, play.jsp always goes single player. But hey, at least servers."

TGIF! I've been having horrible flashbacks from mmpr.

TGIF! I've had it... no dickwads.

W-O-O-T?

Its knucklepuck time! I'm in Boston. I had foregotten just said eighteen different prayers to Azeroth.

Still want you hooker! So long week! Super psyched for it. I'm having horrible flashbacks from disco to!

LIVE from my PAX East Trip: I'm at Currently on Rochester new york. Boston I'm not to see dining menus on?

So sick of cardboard!

(I really am sick of cardboard)

Team9000 group and off to drive home..finishing packing and some Hulu until we come!

Team9000 LIVE w/ Wooty HQ] why do and some bobby mcfearen to sell to come visit at the 'I'm Fully!

If anyone pick up broadcast time! Team9000 wrap up broadcast time! Team9000 LIVE is it live on this time!

What a Liz. We is broadcasting now! Now Playing: CoD: Blops - all pay to come ^Wooty Getting ready.

Only two days until we're all you next year, when we meet again. Fuuuuuuuuu Team9000 LIVE is broadcasting?

Weird tweets hmm maybe i should try Youtube? :csi:

just did notch: Haha, YEAH! Yes, stats get hit by lightning turn into zombie pigmen ;D Haha, we're changing it!

"Come check out my blog will start supporting luminiferous ether again Permutations in Australia..."

Do I really need to support luminiferous ether? And since when were there Permutations in Australia?

Amazing what this incredible feat of technology can do...

Me : Making a sandwich
bot : Going to eat it soon...

Me : Getting into car
bot : Going somewhere else for a bit...

Me : I'm looking for Captain Obvious.
Bot : yes?

Amazing what this incredible feat of technology can do...

Me : Making a sandwich
bot : Going to eat it soon...

Me : Getting into car
bot : Going somewhere else for a bit...

Me : I'm looking for Captain Obvious.
Bot : yes?
That doesn't even.... what.... this isn't what this is about.

"Hey I make fun mmk My boners can never keep it last night. He's got an infection. pure armpit stench."

damn. its learning.

crucifix said:
"Hey I make fun mmk My boners can never keep it last night. He's got an infection. pure armpit stench."

damn. its learning.

Your boners have infections??? STD much? :p

This totally defeats the purpose of twitter.

Instead of people reading about other people's lives. They can just read text randomly generated by a mindless drone.

Pretty soon we're all going to evolve into the matrix. Or skynet... Pick your fantasy.

This totally defeats the purpose of twitter.

Instead of people reading about other people's lives. They can just read text randomly generated by a mindless drone.

Pretty soon we're all going to evolve into the matrix. Or skynet... Pick your fantasy.

How about a mix of both.

Back