Twitch Plays Pokémon

this is so fascinating to watch... o.o

To some extent, it is. It'd be more interesting if people were more committed to playing the game and the screen wasn't being spammed with people typing Democracy or Anarchy. An interesting social project, but a terrible pain to watch. I'd like to see a heatmap of where the character had been most often, as well as how many times a certain command had been inputted (left, right, A, B, etc.). Those things would be neat to see. I still think it's pretty painful to watch, otherwise.

To some extent, it is. It'd be more interesting if people were more committed to playing the game and the screen wasn't being spammed with people typing Democracy or Anarchy. An interesting social project, but a terrible pain to watch. I'd like to see a heatmap of where the character had been most often, as well as how many times a certain command had been inputted (left, right, A, B, etc.). Those things would be neat to see. I still think it's pretty painful to watch, otherwise.
Information, Hooray!
http://sanqui.rustedlogic.net/etc/tpp/

We managed to get Surf and finish the Safari Zone.
We. Finished. The. Safari. Zone. Holy. Fucking. Shit.
with domecrazy mode...
5823l.gif

What would've been better if there was "Democracy" or "Autocracy", in Autocracy, a random viewer that's active in typing would be selected to control it.

Look, it's a cool idea, but twitch is just backing up their IRC server so bad from the chat spam that they are ruining it for channels with actual people streaming and interacting with their audience.

LAWL

(also, grats to rsmv for that image's success :D its at 0:51 )
Not an accurate depiction of what actually went on in that stream though. The video didn't mention the awful stuff like when they were walking around mindlessly inside an elevator for 45 minutes....

Interesting vid though.

Rant post:
I almost just wanna stop watching cause of democrazy mode. Every FUCKING time ONE FUCKING thing takes more then 30 seconds to complete every whiny ass bitch yells "WE'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT! I WANNA PLAY IN LETS PLAY MODE! FUCK THE JOURNEY LETS DO DOMECRAZY MODE! FUCK HAVING FUN!"

It's infuriating that 80% of the messages in chat are democrazy or anarchy and hardly any of it is even playing the game and all people talk about is anarchy or democrazy. Why the flying fuck the owner hasn't removed it is beyond fucking me.

C0R1Fa1.jpg

A list of everything awesome that has been achieved with Democracy mode:
blank_page.jpg

/rant

Domecracy almost released Bird Jesus. AS IF LOSING DUX AND CABBAGE WASN'T BAD ENOUGH.
THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO GET RID OF DEMOCRACY. FUCK THE WAY OF THE DREADED DOME FOSSIL.

So, I just got into this a bit ago, in this short time, Rhyhorn got released, and the helix is lost somewhere in the lab.

Back