• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Update about my life. (Do not judge meh)

nackacat

Hey guys. I'm never on here. So probably only a few people who read this will even know who I am. Heh heh.
Anyway.. I'm writing this out of boredom and to maybe spur some conversations with people.. or something.

But yeah.. so update..

I'm dating an awesome guy, we have our own apartment together now, I work with my boyfriend (night shift 10pm-5am) so If I'm not sleeping all day I get the whole day to do whatever I want. I have no real friends anymore.

(wait whut was that?) No but I'm really alone. Except for the fact that I'm around my boyfriend almost 24/7 I've almost if not lost all of my IRL/In the area friends. Which has resulted in me getting bouts of depression, and mood swings. And my boyfriend kinda lost most of his friends too.. so we are trying to cope with that... (How does one MAKE friends?) We are too weird and awkward to try to talk to new people. Or keep friends.

UMM I also am one of those crazy people that eat only organic food now because the lovely country of the united states allows poison and GMO's into almost all of our food. Unless it's bought through like a farmer's market or an 100% certified organic brand. So ... since then I actually feel good after I eat and healthy :D But it's a little more pricey.

But somehow I am losing weight.. (I think the mood swings aren't helping) I have a huge loss of appetite. I'm 20 years old, about 5' 3" and I weigh 94 lbs. (I don't think it's a big deal, I don't necessarily LOOK boney, but doctors and parents say it's bad) So that makes me sad..

This isn't a cry for help... I just want people to talk to.. and.. friendship.

But other then that... WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THE NEW GODZILLA MOVIE!? (I am.)

And I want the damned Last Guardian game to finish being developed and come out already. I loved shadow of the colossus and I want my sequel. Sorta.

(Basically I want socialization because my bf is at work right now and I'm not working tonight so I'll be home alone tonight till 5am with nothing to do. And I can't just sleep because of my work schedule that changed my sleep schedule.. so It's just me here alone with my thoughts... and my cat.)

I am not a loser.

*crawls into Nacka's arms and snuggles*
Psssh, you know if I lived even an hour closer we'd be hangin' all the time. I'm so close and yet so far away .-.

I love you and I miss you and bitch, you better know by now I'm always /actually/ here for you. <3

Thank you pixie, I know :3 <3 I just need that physical contact Dx' one day though... ONE DAY WE SHALL MEET. And I will shove you in a little backpack and take you home with me. :D

<3 <3 You are a great friend. <3 <3

I knew I haven't seen much of you.

My advice is don't worry about putting on the weight, perhaps try to put on some muscle weight. Go jogging, or perhaps visit the gym if you can afford it. (Gyms are so much more expensive than they need to be... Why can't they just be like... Free? It's not like I'll break anything...Hopefully...)

We're always here to talk to at Team9000, so start up a thread, convo, or anything, and we'll likely reply to it.

Best of luck!
~Kris

Home alone all night, eh? How you doin?

Buttsrsbizness.

Clearly, people here remember you fondly and are glad to see/hear/read from you again. Just because you don't talk to them for a while doesn't mean they're no longer your friends. I can't really give any advice about making new friends. Aside from my son, wife and work, any social interaction I have with actual people is yelling at them to stay off my lawn (you guys should see it this year, it looks pretty good). Sometimes, I suppose, boredom is the best remedy to having the lack of anything, because you'd much rather be ANYTHING but bored (not to be confused with Bored, I'm fairly sure he's a cool guy. I'd bet there's like...3 people who want to be Bored, not including Bored).

Organic foods are nice. My wife is a vegetarian and conscious of what she eats, so she tries to buy local and/or organic when she can. I'm trying to get on board with the whole healthier eating thing so I can lose weight and hang around longer to see my boy grow up. It's funny how having children really does change your perspective on things. DON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN. I digress. Basically, if there is meat in the house, I try to limit my intake to once a day, and I'm also cutting back on the carbs and replacing them with healthy leafy greens like spinach and arugula.

If you weren't in someplace I don't know where we could totally go see Godzilla together (platonically). My wife has no desire what-so-ever to see it and it sucks because she's my bestie and so I have to go see it with my other friend and I'd rather enjoy it with her. Although, she'd probably wind up saying something like "It was OK," like she did at the end of The Dark Knight Rises. If ever there were a time I came close to hitting a woman, that was not one of those times, but it irked me a lot.

Nacka, I could prattle on for almost forever, but I won't. If you want to converse, feel free.

@moondoggy: I say good sir, clearly it's 4 people who would want to be me.

On topic: Yea I know the feels of working 3rd shift and having the 'off' world schedule of sleeping at day and being up through the night, it's nice that your bf has same shift though to atleast have a significant other that is up when your up and sleeps same times. Real life friends are pretty rough to maintain due to so many variables, I mean IRL friends I have is pretty much down to co-workers, a few HS friends I've kept in touch with, and of course the wife and baby girl. A couple years ago it was a bit different as me and a friend made a breakfast club with a few other old HS friends and that lasted for about a year where we would go to some random local breakfast place to hang out and see how the food is (really is something interesting to do if you've never tried going to some random local restaurants.)

But yea we're all your friends here and if ya ever need to chat randomly just drop me a PM, as I am very bored and love to chat about whatevers.

Also you have good taste in SoTC :p Don't really care for new Godzilla, but hope it's better than the horrid 2000 remake....

~Bored

@Kris: I did crunches yesterday and it made my stomach feel tight to the point where I didn't feel hungry at all and I couldn't tell if my stomach was hungry or in pain or full and I barely ate anything and it sucked. I'm thinking I should just eat crap food and not move just to try to gain weight :eek:'

@moondoggy: Thankyou for the support and I'll take up that offer to message you :D (P.s. I have already decided long ago to never have children and instead raise fur baby animals, also, WUH she doesn't like godzilla? :eek:' well sit her down to a nice two day marathon of nothing but sweaty japanese men in monster costumes, she's bound to find at least one godzilla monster that she likes.)

@bored: Much appreciated bored :3 well if I can wrangle some friends maybe I can try your breakfast idea thingymuhbobber. And also thankyou for the invitation to talk your ear off. :D

Back