Video game achievement bragging thread

IncognitoLens

Ever do something in a video and that no one gives a shit about but you? Well, this is where you can brag about it.

I'll start us off
image.jpg

Super Hexagon

I completed Ratchet and Clank 3 using only the wrench.

And if anyone's played the game, you'll know that's nigh impossible.

The game's basically built on hit-and-run tactics. Either you have to methodically take down the ludicrous enemies one by one to continue through the level, or you run like fucking hell through the level and avoid everything.

The latter half of the game is an exercize in Battletoad hoverboarding.

And melee-only? Well, it's just insane.
BUT I DID IT
I did a Plasma Whip run. Never had the balls to use only the wrench. Might have to try this... And record it.

I got back into the N Game recently. Back in the day I played and beat N, but now they recently updated it! I completely forgot all of the levels, so I have no idea what levels are new or not, but either way I downloaded N v2 and this is where I am so far. It's not much, but I will become the true Ninja I am...again!
n game v2.png

Probably the proudest thing I've ever done was beat Paper Mario under the following conditions:

5 HP
No Star Power (Bar the Star Beam as it's needed to beat the game)
Low Level
3 items per battle Max
Optional Bosses defeated

Was a hell of a run. It was tearing-my-hair-out frustrating at some points.

I got the "Beat Armstrong/Mistral/Jetstream-Sam without taking damage" achievements in Metal Gear Rising.
So much blocking QAQ

Apparently my rarest achievement on steam is Bioshock 2's '9- Irony' with a cool 0.67% of players.

Which is where there's a doll of Andrew Ryan, and you launch a 9-Iron at his face.
Which is kinda silly, when you think about it, the fact that my rarest achievement was probably one of my easiest.

Finishing all the puzzles in the Layton games without a walkthrough.
Anyone who's reached the Puzzle Masters House knows how difficult this is.

Back