Video Game Soundtracks/Music.

Call me stereotypical, but TF2 actually has some amazing music. It's true.

Favorite soundtrack for any game. The whole soundtrack for MX vs ATV Unleashed:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC53245A342A25FF8&feature=plcp

Authority Zero - "Revolution"
Black Eyed Peas feat. Papa Roach - "Anxiety"
Bullets And Octane - "Pirates"
Crossfade - "Cold"
Earshot - "Wait"
Kottonmouth Kings - "Let's Ride"
Mudmen - "Animal"
Ozomatli - "Saturday Night"
Nickelback - "Because of You "
Papa Roach - "Getting Away with Murder"
Phunk Junkeez - "Magnetic Mic Control"
Powerman 5000 - "Heroes and Villains"
Pillar - "Bring Me Down"
Riddlin' Kids - "Stop the World"
Rise Against - "Give It All"
Shinedown - "Fly from the Inside"
Skindred - "Nobody"
Strung Out - "Analog"
Trust Company - "Stronger"
Unwritten Law - "The Celebration Song"
Trust company - "Downfall"

Favorite soundtrack for any game. The whole soundtrack for MX vs ATV Unleashed:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC53245A342A25FF8&feature=plcp

Authority Zero - "Revolution"
Black Eyed Peas feat. Papa Roach - "Anxiety"
Bullets And Octane - "Pirates"
Crossfade - "Cold"
Earshot - "Wait"
Kottonmouth Kings - "Let's Ride"
Mudmen - "Animal"
Ozomatli - "Saturday Night"
Nickelback - "Because of You "
Papa Roach - "Getting Away with Murder"
Phunk Junkeez - "Magnetic Mic Control"
Powerman 5000 - "Heroes and Villains"
Pillar - "Bring Me Down"
Riddlin' Kids - "Stop the World"
Rise Against - "Give It All"
Shinedown - "Fly from the Inside"
Skindred - "Nobody"
Strung Out - "Analog"
Trust Company - "Stronger"
Unwritten Law - "The Celebration Song"
Trust company - "Downfall"
For once, one of your posts makes me filled with nostalgic joy.

Pirates by bullets and octane is THE best one.

Bitch, Analog by Strung Out Kic-....okay I gotta admit Pirates was fucking awesome.
My friend and I would spend hours in free run playig that over and over and *try* to do flips. It was that map with the 3 ramps, red, white, and blue. it was entertaining to say the least.

My friend and I would spend hours in free run playig that over and over and *try* to do flips. It was that map with the 3 ramps, red, white, and blue. it was entertaining to say the least.
You know what was better then Mx Vs Atv Unleashed.

Mx Unleashed

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU GET THE GAME FOR PC, YOU GO TO THE CHEAT CODES AND YOU STILL REMEMBER THE CODE TO UNLOCK EVERYTHING!

IMG_1096.JPG

1ac.jpg

I know this is what I'm expected to say, but I honestly really like the Orange Box Soundtrack :p (minus the portal songs.... they suck)

I know this is what I'm expected to say, but I honestly really like the Orange Box Soundtrack :p (minus the portal songs.... they suck)
True that.
Also, on a completely non-fanboy note, all the TF2 music is awesome.
Except "Rocket Jump Waltz".
That's the shittest.

I would definitely like to see a "Video Game Music" channel on T9K Radio.

I know Wooty says that he could only add non-copywritten works to a playlist but in my opinion, extracted audio from Youtube should be in the clear.

The way I see it, we already have "Goggles", which plays videos that we've embedded from Youtube. The only real difference I see is that we would be hosting the files (presumably), instead of relying on YT's cloud.

Ugh... I have waaaaay too many to list.

Here's a few in no particular order.

Okami - The Sun Rises. The theme that plays when you are battling the final boss with the true power of the sun god.

Lunar Knights - Django's Theme. Originally the main character's theme from the game Boktai 2 : Solar Boy Django which appeared in the Juke Box in its spiritual sequel Lunar Knights when Boktai 2 was inserted into the GBA slot of the DS.

Boktai 3 : Sabata's Counterattack - Final boss theme. Boktai 3's entire soundtrack takes a dramatic turn from the "spaghetti western" atmospheric themes of the previous two games. I can't say I love this shift, but I can say I love this rockin' chiptune.

MOTHER (aka EarthBound Zero) - Pollyanna. Not sure how to describe this... this theme plays when the main character sets out on an adventure for no real rhyme or reason and it appears again in MOTHER 3 when the party takes a trip down memory lane. I think this also appears in smash bros franchise as Onett's alternate theme.

Etrian Odyssey 3 - End of the Raging Waves. The optional boss theme. I find it's very fitting for the sheer difficulty of the bosses unless you're 30 levels over what you should be when you find them.

The hands down best OST I have ever heard for a free MMO and many paid games. I present Granado Espada: Sword of the New World

You have to play the game and listen to the music to really get the full feel of it.

I already posted here, but I totally forgot until now how much I liked these 2 parts of the Dear Esther soundtrack
They start out a little... boring, for lack of a better word, but after the first minute or so they get more interesting.

Here are some other really good songs.

"Far Away". Damn, you beat me to it! >.<

Probably most bad ass game music evar....well, atleast to me...
I SERIOUSLY hope you listen to Hell March!!!! :D

ONIONS MAN, ONIONS

And these songs weren't made for the game, but hey, its apart of the soundtrack! :D

Need for Speed Underground 2
...If it wasnt for this game, I would have never known Rise Against existed <3

Back to Original Game Music

My personal old school favorite

Back