Video Game Soundtracks/Music.

For those who have yet to discover the beauty that is the Wario Land (NOT Wario Ware) series, I shall present to you Wario Land 4(GBA), and Wario Land: Shake It!(Wii)

WARNING: HUGE MUSIC DUMP:

[collapse=Wario Land 4]
HURRY UP! In Wario Land 4, and in Shake It!, possibly the other Wario Land games (Which I never played) the trend was you had to run into the level, grabbing coins and treasure, hit a switch at the end, and MAD DASH back to the beginning to complete the level, or else...
This is the music that plays during the second half of every level. Starting at 3:11, it switches to the "heartbeat" sound when you're out of time and your coins become your "timer," spewing out of your pockets at an immense rate. You can guess the sound effects for afterward.

Crescent Moon Village: (My favorite) I can't get this one to embed, so here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=dUozK4yYwOY&NR=1

Toxic Landfill, this one is awesome:

Toy Block Tower: (Don't listen too much, it's catchy and may get stuck in your head)

And this one's pretty unique, Palm Tree Paradise:
[/collapse]

[collapse=Wario Land:Shake it!]
The music in this game is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Blast it all into your head through headphones.Unless you can change my opinion, this music is the best out of any game I've played.

Foulwater Falls:

Mt. Lava Lava:

Wreck Train:

Glittertown:

Stonecarving City, the first level.

Stonetooth Cave:

Disturbing Tomb:

Whoopsy Desert:

Soggybog River, IMO the BEST track of background music ever:

ZE FINAL BOSS, THE SHAKE KING:
[/collapse]

There's even more songs after these, just look through the related videos.

Here's some music from "OFF." Originally only in French, it has been translated by some members of Starmen.net and released for the US of A to enjoy.
Because I love this game so much, I'm probably going to make a epic post about it in the games section soon.

OFF-Ost- Track 34: Avatar Beat

OFF-Ost- Track 19: Minuit a fond la caisse

OFF-Ost- Track 13: Fake Orchestra

OFF-Ost- Track 18: Unreasonable Behaviour
Probably one of my favorites.

OFF-Ost- Track 32: The Meaning of His Tears

Haven't got a chance to play the 3DS version, short one 3DS. Moonsong remastered will be my new ringtone within 24 hours.
Eh, I didn't play that one, but it's the same music in 3DS version as in Cave Story+ (which is what I have)

This is so good. SO FUCKING GOOD.

Btw, If you have not played L.A. Noire yet PLAY THE GAME. It's amazing.

Back