Voltz Server

i believe you need to have a wire between them. i was experimenting with that a few days ago but got distracted by missiles.

Maybe. But the first one never ever stores power. It usually only stores in the following cubes, with the furthest first, then the second and after that, I do not know.

How much experience you have with the modpack: 0
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: No idea.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): No idea.
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): Not particularly, but that's part of the game.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: der
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: der
Your IGN: BMWAce

How much experience you have with the modpack: Some.. Not a great amount but I can manage somewhat.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Anything and everything.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Not sure.
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): It is fun to some degree, as long as people don't go overkill with it.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: Not yet.
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Not yet.
Your IGN: Nobler3con

<3

I am hajile amd i am interested in the Voltz server
i dont have to much exp. in voltz but im very
interested in learning more about the modpack

IGN: Elacerator

I am hajile amd i am interested in the Voltz server
i dont have to much exp. in voltz but im very
interested in learning more about the modpack

IGN: Elacerator
Please fill out the full application. Pending vouches from existing members. Sorry, I just don't know who you are.

Twisted nuked Waffles and gave the server cancer.

EDIT: She used a Sonic explosive and gave the server cancer.

siiiiiiigggghhhhhhhh

Well, I'll give it another 5 GB of RAM just in case later tonight. This is an emergency reboot, I won't be whitelisting anyone.

☑ maester_squishy added to whitelist.
☐ jigadirasu not added to whitelist. Waiting on community vouching - sorry Amaterasu, some people specifically asked me not to whitelist you, so I'll have to wait for at least two vouches.
☑ sunfiredragon added to whitelist.
☑ bmwace added to whitelist.
☑ nobler3con added to whitelist.
☐ elacerator not added to whitelist. Waiting on community vouching and full application - sorry mate, I just don't know who you are, so I'll need the full application and at least one vouch.

For those of you not in the know, http://www.technicpack.net/voltz/
Follow the instruction in the OP to update to the version we're using.
Expect a PM with the IP shortly.

Gruw what are the rules of pvp? Because I was derping around and killed tsh, i then started giviny his stuff back when his 'possy' came up and killed me. along with taking my stuff. Then he said to wait for csimiami14 to log in and and decide if I should get my stuff back. Then he decided no, tried pouring lava on me, I picked up the lave, poured it on ienjoywaffles (he is also part of their possy) and took his stuff and ran. I want to know if I can give his stuff, for my stuff. If not, me and fox will come to his doorstep and personaly take my stuff back.

Gruw what are the rules of pvp? Because I was derping around and killed tsh, i then started giviny his stuff back when his 'possy' came up and killed me. along with taking my stuff. Then he said to wait for csimiami14 to log in and and decide if I should get my stuff back. Then he decided no, tried pouring lava on me, I picked up the lave, poured it on ienjoywaffles (he is also part of their possy) and took his stuff and ran. I want to know if I can give his stuff, for my stuff. If not, me and fox will come to his doorstep and personaly take my stuff back.
If you aren't in the PvP-free zone, it's open season. Only rule is that the player must be online. Also, none of this "waiting for csi to come online" BS. If you have the ability to take it back by force, then do so. In addition, I'm working on a list of weapons and explosives that will be considered regular PvP and therefore allowed at any time.

Also, I currently stand undefeated. I take all challengers (every second weekend, when I'm on a computer that can actually run Voltz).

And last but not least: I reserve the right to randomly help assaults if I see them in progress, switch sides when I get bored, and leave in the middle of a firefight.

If you aren't in the PvP-free zone, it's open season. Only rule is that the player must be online. Also, none of this "waiting for csi to come online" BS. If you have the ability to take it back by force, then do so. In addition, I'm working on a list of weapons and explosives that will be considered regular PvP and therefore allowed at any time.

Also, I currently stand undefeated. I take all challengers (every second weekend, when I'm on a computer that can actually run Voltz).

And last but not least: I reserve the right to randomly help assaults if I see them in progress, switch sides when I get bored, and leave in the middle of a firefight.
Ya hear that team csitshtacowwaffles. Me and fox are comming for you. You never shoulda made this mistake. We will have no mercy. Fire everywhere, death will be in the air. And right when you think you will win... Well... lets just say your reaction will be explosive.

Back