Voltz Server

Vouching really isn't necessary. I won't say don't, but you're obviously annoying Allimon by making him check the thread when nothing important has been posted. And he happens to have an extremely large arsenal at his disposal...I recommend against annoying him....

How much experience you have with the modpack: I have a little bit seeing how I started Voltz a couple of weeks ago. Ive also played tekkit so I can just put 2 and 2 together and work it.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Im quite interested in industrialcraft i think its called due to all the machines i can make.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled) I don't want any of it disabled unless we come across something later on...
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): I don't mind PvP, I'll just have to get over people nuking my base.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: I would like to see if we can get the magic mod where you use resources to discover magic and you can have a wand and all that (however I don't know what its called) or whichever mod has the working golems. Dat be sweet bra
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: I wouldn't mind a money system as well and or a place at spawn where we can trade with one another.
Your IGN: Evan_Almighty

Today...I have horrid news. The closest desert near spawn, about 2k blocks into it, there is a village. Well...Somebody raided it to shit. No survivers, doors, door everywhere, so no zombie seige got em, and there is dirt and crops gone. I really REALLY needed an emereld, and now I have to go find one in a mine, which is practicly impossible. So...GOOD JOB :thumbsdown:

Have a super condensed abridged history of the internet as compensation for the fact that you now have to find another village (le gasp!).

Today...I have horrid news. The closest desert near spawn, about 2k blocks into it, there is a village. Well...Somebody raided it to shit. No survivers, doors, door everywhere, so no zombie seige got em, and there is dirt and crops gone. I really REALLY needed an emereld, and now I have to go find one in a mine, which is practicly impossible. So...GOOD JOB :thumbsdown:

Old news, man. Lemon went on a rampage against our urging of him not to, many months ago. >.>

Welp. Time to add some more people :)

☑ mayooonaise added to the whitelist
☑ antecus added to the whitelist
☑ evan_almighty added to the whitelist

Expect a PM shortly with the IP. Remember to follow the instructions in the OP to update to the latest development version.

Uhm...

Is it just me or did some things turn into "crap"? (For example: Diamond bore head turned into Iron bore head) :eek:

Oh and one more thing, what happened with the building blocks? The concrete, etc.

Uhm...

Is it just me or did some things turn into "crap"? (For example: Diamond bore head turned into Iron bore head) :eek:

Oh and one more thing, what happened with the building blocks? The concrete, etc.
I should probably mention that along with the removal of BlastCraft, the other mod authors jumped on the now-open item and block IDs. In other words, a lot of stuff had its IDs changed - I must have missed some for the bore heads, etc.

Hey,

My IGN is Top_Of_The_World, and i would love to be apart of this server. I have experience with Tekkit, and I've been interested in the science portion of the mod pack. (Fusion and Fission reactors, Particle Accelerator, ect.)

Look forward to joining you,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miguel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all :D. I would like to be added because i would like to join maaaahhh friiends and learn more about voltz :D

How much experience you have with the modpack :
I am experienced with tekkit classic. I am new to voltz

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server :
Is forestry a thing that can be added?

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in :
ICBM, Assembly line

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see :
Nope... None that i know of

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Not that i know of

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)
[color=green ]PvP is fun.... But not when it's abused[/color]

Your IGN : csimiami14

I love how people are skipping over almost all of the application. Put some effort into it, dammit!

Ok, lets do this again! :D

1. Pretty Decent
2. ICBM and Atomic Science
3. None
4. Love it!
5. Forestry (if possible)
6. Nope
7. IGN: Top_Of_The_World

Back