What are you eating?!

Sorry I'm so fat. D :

v7x47.png

Pad Thai and Orange Juice. (I know it's a weird combination but I'm hungry as fack.)
Oh we have those at our school canteen :D One of the advantages of living in Thailand. I think I'll have some for lunch now because of you.

Oh we have those at our school canteen :D One of the advantages of living in Thailand. I think I'll have some for lunch now because of you.
A;ROG;ALKSDJG'SAGJ;REIGAESRGGS;J

. . .

You... live in Thailand?!?!?!

(And I get my Pad Thai homemade. c: )

Teach me Thai! D : I used to speak it when I was a little kid but then I forgot because of the dang American schools and their overuse of English. D< I tried to get into learning it after a while but it was no use. v.v
Me too lol, used to know three or four languages when I was young. Damn International Schools! Not allowing us to speak our own language because it "leaves people out". Now I only know English.

Also, it seems I have discovered you are Thai. Awesome!

Me too lol, used to know three or four languages when I was young. Damn International Schools! Not allowing us to speak our own language because it "leaves people out". Now I only know English.

Also, it seems I have discovered you are Thai. Awesome!
I started to learn Thai back when I lived in Chiang Mai... but then I dun forgotted it.

Back