What are you getting/wanting for christmas?

what i want:
guitar skillz because i'm gonna play 24/7 during the holidays

what i get:
hoofs instead of hands... played too much i guess

ollee said:
See, I have simple desires...all I want is a girlfriend for Christmas...

Simple. You kidding me? Getting a girlfriend that you really like is one of the hardest things on earth. @_o

LOL I want left 4 dead 2 on steam, but, I don't have the money to get it whatsoever :(
It was just on special.
See, I have simple desires...all I want is a girlfriend for Christmas...
Don't we all...
Simple. You kidding me? Getting a girlfriend that you really like is one of the hardest things on earth. @_o
I KNOW DAT FEEL BRO. Somehow, skin-tight hazmat suits and a muffled voice just don't turn on the ladies.
what i want:
guitar skillz because i'm gonna play 24/7 during the holidays
Need help bro?

i don't think it will work, too different timezones ;)
You never know until you try.

Note to everyone: I'll be posting some of my music up here soon. (Not on this exact thread, but you get the point.) That's right, I've joined the bandwagon, but no liquid drum 'n bass here, just some good ol' guitarwork.

You never know until you try.

Note to everyone: I'll be posting some of my music up here soon. (Not on this exact thread, but you get the point.) That's right, I've joined the bandwagon, but no liquid drum 'n bass here, just some good ol' guitarwork.
the forum just went from gaming>mlp>art :p

All I'm getting for christmas is some clothes and a few random little items. I haven't gotten a nice present (even on bday, holidays, etc.) in a long time. /le sigh

Well, if that's what is going to need to happen for my wish...
Bring it on. The soap is glued to my hands.

poon:
product_poon.jpg

NO! You don't want one of us....We're expensive.....and sometimes we're mean. Wait until after Christmas, haha.

The way I see it, if I get one now, I wont be obligated to go all out for gifts until next year.....well....you see my point...

The way I see it, if I get one now, I wont be obligated to go all out for gifts until next year.....well....you see my point...

Well you might want to wait until after the Holidays if you're looking for a "Keeper", most of the good ones are all about family around this time. If you're just looking for fun, the loose ones run amok this time of year. Think of it like fishing. XD

I just got a new tv and xbox but I still asked for some other stuff. :P

I want:

Gears of War 3
Saints Row 3 Collectors Edition
Sims 3 Pets
Sims 3 Generation
Terrys Chocolate Oranges (cause they = life)
A really headset for both xbox 360 and PC
A Prismacolor Double-Ended marker set
A few books
A blu-ray dvd player
Money so I can get a custom desktop

Back