What are you getting/wanting for christmas?

I want:
iTunes gift card (pfft who BUYS music anymore )
new mic
shoes
perfume
more shoes
money
2v8s760.gif

what I want this year:

A Glock 19 with a couple boxes of hollowpoint critical defence rounds and a good 200 rounds of the cheaper non-corrosive fmj rounds, although realistically its not going to happen until after Pax...because Pax comes first of course.
the Tapco assault stock for my SKS
about 500 rounds of 7.62 x 39
and Skyrim, even though I know it will make me a hermit for a while.....and make squeebz a skyrim widow.....or she will take over....either way it is a risk I am willing to take...

Aren't you, like, 14, and remarkably awesome, and definately not smelly? :D
Why yes, thanks for asking.
what I want this year:

A Glock 19 with a couple boxes of hollowpoint critical defence rounds and a good 200 rounds of the cheaper non-corrosive fmj rounds, although realistically its not going to happen until after Pax...because Pax comes first of course.
and Skyrim, even though I know it will make me a hermit for a while.....and make squeebz a skyrim widow.....or she will take over....either way it is a risk I am willing to take...
I'm now going to treat Godlib with even more caution than usual, as now I know he has a penchant for firearms.

/me is waiting for nuron to post so I can say "aren't you, like 12?"
/me is waiting for nobody to make a William Harpoole remark and to pass you a hairbrush.

So I grabbed your heart, squeezed it, broke it, and THREW IT ON THE GROUND.

what I want this year:

o0o0o0o

I want a .357 SIG P239...or I should say, I plan on buying this week...though I may end up being swayed to something else, pending...I'm not 100% yet...

Back