What are you getting/wanting for christmas?

Bitch_Please159.jpg

I'd like to tell you what I'm getting for christmas/birthday, but I'm afraid it's classified information.

If anyone gives me a Nice Winter Crate Key from TF2 for free, I will give you a card and mail it to you if your in America. If not, I will type one for you <3

TheNinjaDavid said:
If anyone gives me a Nice Winter Crate Key from TF2 for free, I will give you a card and mail it to you if your in America. If not, I will type one for you <3

I already gifted you one :p you can get my email from my facebook

Six core processor

Sounds legit.

EDIT: So nobody goes .retard saying there already are tons. There are loads of six-core proccessors, but it will probably not be compatible with the socket of your motherboard, considering the only affordable six core processor is AMD. Just by the way you said no description about it (what the FUCK is it brand/socket/Ghz/L3 Cache/L2 Cache) I'm afraid it might not be compatible. Or you will get it compatible, and you'll be shitting your pants having to go through BIOS (I'm guessing you are very inexperianced in Computers) The best case scenario which will probably be your case is, you will most likely have too weak of a video card, you'll try setting Skyrim on max, and then you'll be punching your moniter because it will lag terribly. So protip, slowly after bying your CPU and installing it, check what your video card is. If it is AMD/ATI, Buy a new AMD/ATI card. If it is nVidia, buy a new nVidia card. Because you'll go through fucktons of trouble trying to get your drivers not acting retarted.

Back