What are you getting/wanting for christmas?

Sounds legit.

EDIT: So nobody goes .retard saying there already are tons. There are loads of six-core proccessors, but it will probably not be compatible with the socket of your motherboard, considering the only affordable six core processor is AMD. Just by the way you said no description about it (what the FUCK is it brand/socket/Ghz/L3 Cache/L2 Cache) I'm afraid it might not be compatible. Or you will get it compatible, and you'll be shitting your pants having to go through BIOS (I'm guessing you are very inexperianced in Computers) The best case scenario which will probably be your case is, you will most likely have too weak of a video card, you'll try setting Skyrim on max, and then you'll be punching your moniter because it will lag terribly. So protip, slowly after bying your CPU and installing it, check what your video card is. If it is AMD/ATI, Buy a new AMD/ATI card. If it is nVidia, buy a new nVidia card. Because you'll go through fucktons of trouble trying to get your drivers not acting retarted.
Well thank you for the insults. Yes we were going to get the AMD one and I am very much aware that it was incompatible. I spent 3 hours yesterday putting it into my computer along with a liquid cooling system only to realize the liquid cooling system is not compatible with my motherboard so Im getting a new motherboard in a few days... Please ask before insulting....

Well thank you for the insults. Yes we were going to get the AMD one and I am very much aware that it was incompatible. I spent 3 hours yesterday putting it into my computer along with a liquid cooling system only to realize the liquid cooling system is not compatible with my motherboard so Im getting a new motherboard in a few days... Please ask before insulting....
I did not insult you. You ignorantly took swearing as an insult.

No, I took the inexperienced with computers as an insult. You took me as knowing nothing about computers off of 3 words...
If anything, that was a particularly mild post from Hallucination.

Now, I can be sensitive at times, but he was only trying to help you. And I'd say that if you are like most people, that would have probably gone waaaay over your head any other day.

Most people are inexperienced with computers.

Calm your whisht.

I wants CHEESE!
cheese-872.jpg

P.S. I'm from Wisconsin :D

If anything, that was a particularly mild post from Hallucination.

Now, I can be sensitive at times, but he was only trying to help you. And I'd say that if you are like most people, that would have probably gone waaaay over your head any other day.

Most people are inexperienced with computers.

Calm your whisht.
I know but I already knew everything he said, plus more.....

I know but I already knew everything he said, plus more.....
No need for you to get arrogant, however.

To be fair, you have never exhibited knowledge of computing such as Hallucination has stated here, or at least not in this thread.

If you knew everything he said, then you could have said "Sure, I'm well-versed with that sorta thing, and I know the pros / cons of a six-core muddafuckin' who-gives-a-fuck..." rather than take it as an insult.

Seriously. Not everyone is out to get you. Don't be so precious.

No need for you to get arrogant, however.

To be fair, you have never exhibited knowledge of computing such as Hallucination has stated here, or at least not in this thread.

If you knew everything he said, then you could have said "Sure, I'm well-versed with that sorta thing, and I know the pros / cons of a six-core muddafuckin' who-gives-a-fuck..." rather than take it as an insult.

Seriously. Not everyone is out to get you. Don't be so precious.
okay-meme-jpg.3008

Wait thats bow? I thought that was something similar to the ok meme. Let me fix that.
What's this? Rsmv not knowing his memes?

Surely not!

And it's too late now.
Everyone, look! Rsmv is not quite as good as me!

Huzzah!

SUCCESS

...I'd post a Pyro pic, but my internet is stuffing up.

Probably due to my awesomeness.
Or Telstra.

Back