What did you all get for christmas!?

wQMM0.jpg

That.
I used to play guitar. I still have my electric one. My acoustic died from stairs.

Is that such a bad thing?

Anyways, my personal preferences are...
I don't like Windows very much.
I like Linux and Mac though.
YES. ALso, I like Windows because of the various applications I run is easier. If they made support for everything they have on WIndows on Arch Linux I would use that instead of a dual-boot.

Well I have something called a reasonable budget. I'm glad you're Mr. Richy RIchy. The rest if the 2000$ I was getting (only spent about 900) was going to be kept and used for later usage.

i'm not rich, i worked my ass off at a tiny bit over min. wage to be able to buy it.. then i spent 1200 on my moms van to have it fixed.. gotta wait for the rest :(

Is that such a bad thing?

Anyways, my personal preferences are...
I don't like Windows very much.
I like Linux and Mac though.
After using all 3 of these OS's extensively, I think I prefer Windows over all, with Mac running a close second. Linux doesn't offer enough application support for my tastes. The quirks of Mac (plus the lower amount of compatible software in comparison to windows) still get to me after years of Windows using. :p That's why Boot camp is ftw.

The stuff I received after family visted:
Interlocking puzzle
$20 Walmart card
Mattress heating pad (yes! <3)
Clothes

I had a long christmas cuase it was somewhat spread over three days, but in the end here's what I got.

$270
Gears of War 3
Axe shower kit
Lots of candy
Chocolate oranges
A laptop desk
Clothes
Headphones
A scratch ticket that I won $6 on :P
A crochet blanket from my momma
My 40" tv that I got two weeks ago as an early gift :)

Edit: With my money I'm gonna buy Saints Row 3, Halo Anniversary CE, a headset (any recommendations?), the sims 3 pets and maybe a blu-ray dvd player

Back