• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What do you want from me? (Music to play Minecraft to)

Ozy

Staff member
Ohai! It's Ozy! :D

In place of your regularly scheduled video game / Minecraft news, today you will be receiving a huge pile of awesome music videos. Hooray! Most of them won't have explanations (because I'm lazy), but they're all awesome!

This one doesn't get exciting until about a minute in, so don't give up on it too quickly:
http://vimeo.com/2285902

I prefer that version of "Remind Me" to the one they used in the Geico Caveman commercial (the one in the airport moving sidewalk). Which is the version on the actual album?

i like to listen to some flying lotus when I build.

you'd recognize some of his stuff from the adult swim bumps (if you watch adult swim anyway).

for instance.

or

Some music from Grum (hope I'm linking correctly):

Power

Turn it up

The really long one

Sleepyhead Remix

This is some of the music I like.:

Rock/Metal:

Hardcore:

If you dont know any of it, give it a chance, it may change your life! ;)

And I also OxyTommys music! :) DnB <3

hmm... funny after my x-girlfriend humped a guy on my couch, I seem to have lost the word "love" in my vocabulary!

i get the feeling i might've shared this before, but i'm gonna blame BugDave for my amnesia. Anyways ... give it a once-thru and hope you don't go deaf. ^_^

l8r, all.

Back