What is Your Fave Minecraft Item

Pumpkins. But you knew that.
2012-05-19_00-15-15-png.109405

How exactly did it follow you and how did you tame it? Also, did it defend you and hunt down redstone dust?

Well, It just sat by my Eagle Pass tent until the wipe, sometimes it would change gears. Although, I suspect, while I was away at Hobo Town, and while Eagle Pass was deserted, it was running around at the speed of sound everywhere.

Fire! It's a redneck's favorite element, therefore, it's my favorite element, therefore, it's my favorite Minecraft item, yet I need to use a cheat to get it... My favorite non-cheat Minecraft item, is flint and steel, go figure... :p

Fire! It's a redneck's favorite element, therefore, it's my favorite element, therefore, it's my favorite Minecraft item, yet I need to use a cheat to get it... My favorite non-cheat Minecraft item, is flint and steel, go figure... :p
A redneck's favorite element is shotguns and bbq xD

A redneck's favorite element is shotguns and bbq xD
That ain't even an element! Does anyone respect rednecks round here? :p I like both those 'elements', even though they're guns and parties... Anyway, what ever happened to rifles?! We use them too... :D

Back