What music do you play while you game / work at your computer?

I have a bunch of EDM, and that playlist is mostly used for when I play Dota 2, as well as when I'm just sitting around on the computer:

Atlas Plug
Black Sun Empire
Caravan Palace
Chase & Status
Culprate
Daft Punk
Deadmau5
Excision
Datsik
Feed Me
Goldfish
Gorillaz
Grammatik
Griz
I Am Legion
Insanelik3
Knife Party
KOAN Sound
Madeon
Neosignal
Nero
Netsky
NEUS
Noisia
Opiuo
Parov Stelar
ShockOne
Spor
Sub Focus
Televisor
Tristam
Xilent
Zedd

Truth Be Known is so fucking epic whenever it comes on in the middle of my games. Really gets me in the mood for outplaying people and shit.

I'm making a second playlist too though. So far it has:

An Endless Sporadic
Eric Johnson
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai
Racer X
Rush
Dream Theater

And for some reason I put in a bunch of Attack On Titan soundtrack. These are really good for getting hyped:

While at home at my PC or my Xbox I'll usually be listening to either Orchestral music or pony music (remixes or original works). While at work I have the local classic rock station playing unless I have to deal with people who don't like good music, which forces me to put on the local pop station ("today's best variety" my ass... its the same 7 songs on repeat the entire length of the day.)

There's way to many to list. If I try I'd know I'd leave out too many songs.

Also I listen to Twitch.tv streams.

OWTH
SOIA
Less than Jake
Black Flag
Killswitch Engage
Avenged Sevenfold
Paramore
Rise Against
Skillet
Breaking Benjamin
Three Days Grace
Disturbed
Sick Puppies
Korn
Metallica
Hollywood Undead
Pillar
30 Seconds to mars
Atreyu
There's a lot more I just can't remember them off the top of my head.

When I'm feeling really mellow I'll throw on some Bob Segar with his harmonica (lol) or 10 hour loop of careless whisper.

Sometimes some other bands are in that playlist but just like 1-2 songs. I also have a playlist of like 10 electronic songs lol. Sometimes I listen to livestreams or just turn on my TV so there's noise in the background.

Judging by the above, I'm guessing I'm in the minority here:

None.

I have honestly never cared to listen to music while doing something else. I also tend to handpick songs; never just a full album from a single band.

90% of the time, I'm streaming DI.fm - generally either the Trance, Vocal Trance, Vocal Chillout, of Classic Vocal Trance channels.

The rest of the time, I randomly bounce betweeen A-Z of my music collection.

Video game music like this
Sanic woo
I just like listening to anything that's action-ey. Fast paced and awesome.

I like listening to some Pogo whenever I feel like relaxing or spacing out. When ever I'm looking for some good electronic/dubstep, I always go to this channel for some great playlists. This dude is also
one hell of an artist, really fun listening to. It's interesting to see what he has on his channel, and it sounds so weird, but familiar. Some really good stuff.
Lastly, I've been listening to a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers lately. They've been a good mix of upbeat, to slow, and to relaxing. Plus it's just some good rock. Don't really know anything else, but those are probably a few in a month of music I've collected in my brain.

Oh let's see.....

Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Night Ranger, Counting Crows, Gin Blossoms, Marcy playground, Deep blue something, Eagle eye cherry, Modest mouse, Muse, Steely Dan, Boston, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Meatloaf, Pearl Jam, Nine inch nails, The Cars, Creedence clearwater revival, Approaching nirvana, Pendulum, Billy Joel

Some classical music such as Pachebel's Canon in D major, Fur Elise, Eine Kliene Nachtmusik, flight of the Valkyries, etc.

I Also enjoy music that is about/set in the winter, as it's my favourite season.

Uhm, i think that just about covers it, i think.
You weird. x3 I listen to all Dubstep so I don't hash to list ^-^ ALL DUBSTEP! Mmm.. Can taste the dubstep.

Back