• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What the hell is going on in here...

JerzeyLegend

To be honest I have no idea what's going on in this place anymore.

I know its the holidays, so some people are out celebrating, but this place seems to be falling apart.

The bickering and fighting between senior members, the banishing, long time players leaving, and did I mention the fights?

No one is on mumble anymore, its like some sort of ghost town in there.

To be honest, shit needs to just go back to the way it was when it worked. When we played games.

Suggestions:

Put the gaming servers back up
get rid of Team9000.net chat, and put mumble chat back up with pictures
get some administration in survival
play games, host contests, etc

I love Team9000, but it seems like its getting harder and harder to stay here. Its not entertaining, no more funny nights of laughter and troll pictures. No more going on classic and having admin wars. The things we love like Killing Floor, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield, etc. Where are the games?

Woot is wrapped up in so many projects, that the ones here don't get finished.

I want my Team9000 back, and what I see now is NOT my Team9000.

This may be just a phase, or some sort of hallucination, but things aren't what they were. Perhaps Team9000 took an arrow in the knee. :(

Well said. I love Team9000, although I joined quite recently compared with many, I have a lot of very good friends here. These days you can sit all day in mumble and say not one word. No funny pictures, no TF2 nights, no random games.

I don't want to start losing friends just because we are going through a rough patch.

I can agree with this. There's been a disconnect it seems. I do feel that we need more game diversity then minecraft at times because it does get old. That's why I only in the past several months have I been active again. I always got sick of minecraft after a month or 2 and quite for several months before coming back.

I wish the survival server was back to the way it was before before the towny plugin. Every time I get on the server now it is a bunch of very young kids and not many of the old guys I used to run with.

I think it was the towny plugin that separated everyone. everyone split up into groups, and then different towns start fighting. It's all a big mess.

Minecraftcraft classic is getting to be the same. Aweosme+ are rearly online. The server is mostly moderated by the engineers, besides a few awesomes that pop in for less then 20 minutes ban and leave. Even the epics arent as active as they used to be. It was fun wen there was always an epic around. Now were lucky to see one every 3-4 days. (just the classic side of this)

@DutchCheese same here.
@Gingerguy Eeeeeeeyup.

And yes.... survival administration.... needed...

minecraft aside. where is everyone?

where the fuck is ConroD, Casham, Brooklyn, Tuna, Whatupguys, Konflakes *okay he comes on late*, where is Mmmpop, Dmax, Ninja, Excide, RSMV, Gurw, McFar, Sideboom, Alimber. Where the fuck are my friends?

I saw Whatupguys on Classic a few days ago. I know i'm not the most well-known member here, and it might not make a difference. But i'm having some serious computer troubles lately. Neither WoM or spoutcraft will run for me, and iv'e been no-lifeing Skyrim since Christmas. Once I get my computer back to normal i'll be able to get on more.

i want the chat in mumble back! i don't use mumble anymore cause my mic is broken, and even if i did, cant reply cause chat is inactive >_>

3.) No one wants to admin classic anymore, because no one cares. I've heard certain senior members basically refer to it as a recruitment machine. That's really what it has there's no passion in it anymore. The people that have power in minecraft are either busy, or just don't give a damn. I know that when ever I get on to ban on classic, it feels more like a chore than anything else.

4.) I will agree that it feels like woot has started 9001 projects and never finished any of them. Hell, in some ways the forum redesign even feels unfinished.

Back