• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Whats the point of the Hobo server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work on the town system is progressing nicely. Accounts can (almost) be linked to forum accounts, towns and whitelists can be made, block purchase and account debiting comes next.
Huzza for updates!

Wait.

Question, not sure this has been asked before, but what does the linking of forum accounts to minecraft have to offer?

Huzza for updates!

Wait.

Question, not sure this has been asked before, but what does the linking of forum accounts to minecraft have to offer?

You manage the town on launch.team9000.net (doesn't work yet). To charge your iConomy account, the website has to know your minecraft name, and thus, you have to link your account.

You manage the town on launch.team9000.net (doesn't work yet). To charge your iConomy account, the website has to know your minecraft name, and thus, you have to link your account.
Could it also theoretically mean that if someone gets banned from the forums you could automatically ban them from survival at the same time?

Not sure if double post or you broke something.

If the admin says you can't build, you don't ask why.

Just bide your time and be thankful that you aren't paying anything to help maintain this server. Menly men.

Curious if by block purchase he means the ol' 32 x 32's or if it may be a bit different this time around. Guess we will have to find out.

Dude, stop harassing people building spawn on the server. They aren't all from Haven, and not all people from Haven are building it. Keep going at it, and I'll file an abuse report.

Get off your high horse and stop acting like i'm trying to break the rules, I said enough and that I was joking forever ago.
You're the only one acting like i'm trying to cause an uprising.

Harassment:
(1) : to annoy persistently
(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct

when have I ever done anything like this to anyone on team9k lol
If you want to talk bans' and get serious let's get serious.
Grow up and stop trying to create some imaginary situation involving false accusations.
If you have a problem with me, fine. I don't mind if people don't like me, but don't turn this into something its not.

Get off your high horse and stop acting like i'm trying to break the rules, I said enough and that I was joking forever ago.
You're the only one acting like i'm trying to cause an uprising.
Harassment:
(1) : to annoy persistently
(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct

when have I ever done anything like this to anyone on team9k lol
If you want to talk bans' and get serious let's get serious.
Grow up and stop trying to create some imaginary situation involving false accusations.
If you have a problem with me, fine. I don't mind if people don't like me, but don't turn this into something its not.

High horse? Wha? You spammed chat for like 10 minutes bitching about how "Haven gets to build spawn" (even though that's 100% not true). If you were joking, you would have stopped after, oh I don't know, the first time someone asked you to stop. And people asked you to stop several times.

And I'm not acting like you were "trying to cause an uprising" (where the hell did that even come from? :confused:). I'm saying that you're spamming chat with your tantrum. And chat spam is in fact against the rules.

BTW, I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with annoying kids who won't shut the hell up when asked by several people, or who throw a total fit when they don't get their way. You being in that category is not my fault.

High horse? Wha? You spammed chat for like 10 minutes bitching about how "Haven gets to build spawn" (even though that's 100% not true). If you were joking, you would have stopped after, oh I don't know, the first time someone asked you to stop. And people asked you to stop several times.

And I'm not acting like you were "trying to cause an uprising" (where the hell did that even come from? :confused:). I'm saying that you're spamming chat with your tantrum. And chat spam is in fact against the rules.

BTW, I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with annoying kids who won't shut the hell up when asked by several people, or who throw a total fit when they don't get their way. You being in that category is not my fault.

lol Actually I didn't spam anything, and I clearly didn't SPAM for 10 minutes, both Ozy and Tofurkey were on, If I was spamming or doing anything against the rules, I clearly would've been. A) Warned or B) Banned. And clearly neither of those things happened. And that's funny that you mention about me stopping, because when everyone threw a fit over what I was saying, I logically did the only thing I was going to do, which was stop.
You're ridiculous to say I was spamming, because not only would I never do that, but both admins were on.
So really now, what was your argument again?

lol Actually I didn't spam anything, and I clearly didn't SPAM for 10 minutes, both Ozy and Tofurkey were on, If I was spamming or doing anything against the rules, I clearly would've been. A) Warned or B) Banned. And clearly neither of those things happened. And that's funny that you mention about me stopping, because when everyone threw a fit over what I was saying, I logically did the only thing I was going to do, which was stop.
You're ridiculous to say I was spamming, because not only would I never do that, but both admins were on.
Not that I saw what happened, but spam doesn't have to be this:
Only haven gets to build!
It can also mean this:
<other person>
why does only haven get to build?
its not fair
<other person>
<other person>
why does haven get to build?
only haven gets to build
<other person>
its not fair
*etc etc*

Lmao "kid"? I'm probly older than you. And I find it funny you say you don't have a problem with me, when numerous times on survival you had ignored me or attempted and argue over, god I can't even remember, to say you don't have a problem with me is a blunt lie. lol
But that's fine, I can agree to disagree.
Calling me a kid, yet with the things you say is grossly hypocritical and a little funny. lol

*sigh* I'm too tired to reply with this ridiculous post right now. I'm going to bed.

Not that I saw what happened, but spam doesn't have to be this:
It can also mean this:
<other person>
why does only haven get to build?
its not fair
<other person>
<other person>
why does haven get to build?
only haven gets to build
<other person>
its not fair
*etc etc*

Patch, I'm well aware, I'm not some noob that gripes and goes on and on, or has thus far questioned persistently why the people who were chosen were chosen. I'm well aware, let's not act like I'm some noob or a child >_<

It was a single thread and a MAX of maybe 10 sentences maybe, this one single time, let's get real shale we?
I don't have a problem, I'm not some noob, people don't understand how to drop something and need to drag it out, and try to make some kind of case out of this.
Really now, lol what's the problem? It was a joke, learn to take one, stop trying to get all over something that should've died a half hour after it was posted lol.

Patch, I'm well aware, I'm not some noob that gripes and goes on and on, or has thus far questioned persistently why the people who were chosen were chosen. I'm well aware, let's not act like I'm some noob or a child >_<

It was a single thread and a MAX of maybe 10 sentences maybe, this one single time, let's get real shale we?
I don't have a problem, I'm not some noob, people don't understand how to drop something and need to drag it out, and try to make some kind of case out of this.
Really now, lol what's the problem? It was a joke, learn to take one, stop trying to get all over something that should've died a half hour after it was posted lol.
I don't even know what happened, I'm just saying. Your talking of spam seemed to be saying that spam is only when you copy paste the same thing over and over. So I was explaining it doesn't have to be. I wasn't saying that you were doing that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back