• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What's wrong with WOM

ch4sey185

My WOM has something wrong...
When ever I go on WOM I log into team9000 and I spawn in main, and then whenever I go on /j guest it loads and then it goes on a white screen and I wait a long and it never comes on. Also someone said you have to update WOM I don't know.
Can you please tell me how to make it work please,
Ch4sey185

My WOM has something wrong...
When ever I go on WOM I log into team9000 and I spawn in main, and then whenever I go on /j guest it loads and then it goes on a white screen and I wait a long and it never comes on. Also someone said you have to update WOM I don't know.
Can you please tell me how to make it work please,
Ch4sey185
By any chance did you mess around with your texture pack?

i have a wom question too the is a folder in it that says skins and a client command that says skin so how do i use it?

Haha believe me, I have tried to completely uninstall it. With anything vista + it is impossible. The only way to do it with XP is to downgrade to service pack 2, delete it and reinstall service pack 3.
as long as i dont see it i'm happy.. if only i could fully uninstall that thing on win7

I'm having troubles too, but not on that- mine tries to load, then says that the "minecraft authenticiation system is down" or something, basically saying I can't log on. It did it the first day, then worked the 2nd time, after logging on using chrome, then now just won't log me on.

Is it just me or am I surprised that a 9-year old can rank to builder, while there are still many young teens who have trouble making a proper promo app to begin with? :D

Just sayin'.
He wouldn't be banned if it wasn't for legal issues. He is actually more mature than most 13-15 Y/O's.

Back