Who do you miss and why

I miss everyone from the old minor inconvenience room like quazy, nuron, narwhals, aramat, briggs, rsmv, gurw, taco, vicariousness, and pretty much most of the people in this thread.

We'd always talk over each other and were kind of seen as the underdogs from the 18+ people on mumble but we had so much fun, albeit maybe too much sometimes

She probably does, but never when I am on!
Stop being australian!

I miss everyone from the old minor inconvenience room like quazy, nuron, narwhals, aramat, briggs, rsmv, gurw, taco, vicariousness, and pretty much most of the people in this thread.

We'd always talk over each other and were kind of seen as the underdogs from the 18+ people on mumble but we had so much fun, albeit maybe too much sometimes
Minor Inconvenience was the shit.
Stop being australian!
Check your privs Amerifat

I didn't have the balls to stay in that room long.

I was a late bloomer, okay!? *runs away crying*

Triforce, he was the first guy on the server that i played with way back in 1.6. it was because of him that i actually enjoyed playing on the server.

Not to mention everyone from my town the empire ;(

I remember me and triforce had a multifarm outside of spawn, used to get greifed like hell but it was a lot of fun to take care of and we added a ton of crap to it up until the day woot decided to wipe out spawn ;(

I remember we had a wall of all the people who would come by and help out with the farm.

I never did find out what happened to him, after we had a town for a while in 1.7 after towny got added in and woot never updated the map for a long time we just kinda stopped playing, and i didn't come back until a few weeks in 1.8 before towny was added back.

Back