Who on T9K is a Whovian?

RedBox

Just so I know I'm not alone.
Because it feels like I'm the only one.
tumblr_ljwxjtJd3c1qg4kww.gif

I watch it quite regularly on the SciFi channel, also my auntie loved them and bought some of the DVDs, mainly Tom Baker. So I've seen every single Tom Baker one there is to see,

I started when my mum told me that they're restarting Doctor Who in 2005 with Chris, I decided to watch one episode and was hooked instantly.

I watch it quite regularly on the SciFi channel, also my auntie loved them and bought some of the DVDs, mainly Tom Baker. So I've seen every single Tom Baker one there is to see,

I started when my mum told me that they're restarting Doctor Who in 2005 with Chris, I decided to watch one episode and was hooked instantly.
I usually just see reruns of Voyage Of The Damned over and over, since I can never seem to catch any of the episodes.
Well, I recently finished off Tom Baker, close to finishing Sylvester McCoy and nearly finished getting the rest to watch! I absolutely love the classic series and learn nearly every little detail of The Doctors.
I've seen all of NuWho and trying to work my way through all of ClassicWho now.
Favourites are Peter Davison and Paul McGann, because they are awesome.

Considering I really got into Doctor who and only paid attention to the current re-vamp, Tennant is my favourite doctor. Only recently have I been going back and watching the older episodes. Being able to watch them on TV instead of pirating buying them for a price legally because I'm a good little boy is very handy.

Haven't seen /all/ of Peter Davison, but a fair bit.

Considering I really got into Doctor who and only paid attention to the current re-vamp, Tennant is my favourite doctor. Only recently have I been going back and watching the older episodes. Being able to watch them on TV instead of pirating buying them for a price legally because I'm a good little boy is very handy.

Haven't seen /all/ of Peter Davison, but a fair bit.
You should watch the 1996 Movie. It was the official kick start to NuWho. Which featured Paul McGann as the 8th Doctor xD.
I'm only up to Earthshock on Peter Davison, but I'm slowly getting through it all. Entertaining myself with ACG&S while I wait for the downloads xD.

I've recently seen that small side movie what-ever-the-hell-it-was "The 4 Doctors"
Also I'll take that on board and seek out that movie.

I've recently seen that small side movie what-ever-the-hell-it-was "The 4 Doctors"
Also I'll take that on board and seek out that movie.
I think it might be The Five Doctors. You must be in the Turlough episodes! Awesome!
indeed! I purchased it not to long ago. I've seen it probably 8 times now. Sassy Master is Sassy.

On second thoughts (and reaching for the DVD case next to me) that is indeed, correct.

What can I say, I slept for only 2 hours today.
:cool:

On second thoughts (and reaching for the DVD case next to me) that is indeed, correct.

What can I say, I slept for only 2 hours today.
:cool:
Pft, sleep is irrelevant when Doctor Who and Internet are involved.

Dr Who is my life. I have loved it ever since Tenant. I didn't see Eccleston until season 3 of the new dr who's came out. My friend got me into dr who half way through season 2 and even since i didn't know what was happening, I loved every minute of it and have been hooked ever since. I haven't watched many of the old episodes but I am going to try and watch them all one day :P DR WHO FTW!!!

Dr Who is my life. I have loved it ever since Tenant. I didn't see Eccleston until season 3 of the new dr who's came out. My friend got me into dr who half way through season 2 and even since i didn't know what was happening, I loved every minute of it and have been hooked ever since. I haven't watched many of the old episodes but I am going to try and watch them all one day :P DR WHO FTW!!!
Doctor Who*
Dr Who is not in the whovian vocabulary.

AND YUS. Though Classic Who is my life. Ask me one little thing about Classic Who and I can tell you everything about it. Eg, ask me about a characteristic of a Classic Doctor and I'll tell you the regeneration, actor and what was special about their run xD.

Back