• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woodkeep Town Whitelist Application

Omg, Thread is now off topic :eek: i'll see if woot can lock this. if you guys are gonna chat, do so in the chat thread. I will make a new thread so it's fresh and clean. and PLEASE only assistants reply to applications only if accepting/denying/questioning applications. thanks!
nvm, ill make a new thread after the wipe :D

Username: ChrisWsrn
T9k Experiance: Builder in T9K Classic
Minecraft Experiance: Listed Below

Built minecart from my mine to the Biodome in team 9K.
Built automated slime farm in vanilla SSP.
Built various devices on friends minecrafts (Cannons, Hidden stairs, ect...)
Built 360 cannon in vanilla SSP.

Have done calculations for controlled TNT blasts.

Why you would like to build there: I would like to be involved in building and maintaining the infrastructure.
Have you played T9k Beta: Since Friday, August 19, 2011.

Username: ChrisWsrn
T9k Experiance: Builder in T9K Classic
Minecraft Experiance: Listed Below

Built minecart from my mine to the Biodome in team 9K.
Built automated slime farm in vanilla SSP.
Built various devices on friends minecrafts (Cannons, Hidden stairs, ect...)
Built 360 cannon in vanilla SSP.

Have done calculations for controlled TNT blasts.

Why you would like to build there: I would like to be involved in building and maintaining the infrastructure.
Have you played T9k Beta: Since Friday, August 19, 2011.
Very good! You will be added next time im online. Please note that inactive members will be kicked after some time. The 1.8 wipe is also coming up soon so the town will soon be wiped, but I hope you help with the recreation project in 1.8!

Could I join the town after the servers come back online? I'm 22 years old and don't have a job or school right now so I have a lot of free time lulz.

Username: Elysnoss
T9k Experiance: 8 months + and builder on classic. I bought beta around a week before the wipe.
Minecraft Experiance: Never really played minecraft off of T9k other than single player.
Why you would like to build there: Seems like a fun town and I would like to mass produce melons.
Have you played T9k Beta: Yes I was in brighton before 1.8 and then was in NCC after 1.8 came out before the servers went down.

Plan to build a semi-automatic melon farm as soon as I can get the supplies. Would be really sweet if we could get glowstone somehow.
https://www.team9000.net/threads/automelon.12744/.

Could I join the town after the servers come back online? I'm 22 years old and don't have a job or school right now so I have a lot of free time lulz.

T9k Experiance: 8 months + and builder on classic. I bought beta around a week before the wipe.
Minecraft Experiance: Never really played minecraft off of T9k other than single player.
Why you would like to build there: Seems like a fun town and I would like to mass produce melons.
Have you played T9k Beta: Yes I was in brighton before 1.8 and then was in NCC after 1.8 came out before the servers went down.

Plan to build a semi-automatic melon farm as soon as I can get the supplies. Would be really sweet if we could get glowstone somehow.
I'm not sure if I can clear you, but (at least I) say most definitely!

Welcome to Woodkeep!

Username: Pendragon116
T9k Experience: Played on 1.7.8 a month before the wipe and towny mod was uninstalled untill the next wipe.

Minecraft Experience: Have been playing minecraft for months in SP.

Why you would like to build there: its a lot more fun to play MC with a good group of people then alone, also i have experience building various farms and monster traps XD, i can help build up the town, as well as maintain the gardens and farms.

Have you played T9k Beta:yes

T9k Experience: Played on 1.7.8 a month before the wipe and towny mod was uninstalled untill the next wipe.

Why you would like to build there: its a lot more fun to play MC with a good group of people then alone, also i have experience building various farms and monster traps XD, i can help build up the town, as well as maintain the gardens and farms.

What do you meant 1.7.8?

Can you show us an example of your work?

lol 1.7.8 means 1.7.8 as in when the server client was 1.7.8, also i made a mistake i ment 1.7.3, i joined about a month before pistions where introduced in the 1.7.8 patch, lol im ade a basic monster trap in the current server a day ago, also put a basic cactus farm in my home, as far as an example goes i cant show you anything beyond that, as i dont save my single player maps, also made a trap door draw bridge on woots server before it went down :(

btw me and a few others are gunna make our own town lol, so no point in joining woodkeep anymore.

the farm and trap aren't pretty, but with the upcoming wipe i wasn't exactly motivated to put any real effort into them.

Back