WoW and Recruit-a-Friend referrals

DooMake

You thinking about starting WoW someday soon? Well here's an interesting fact: if I send you a friend referral BEFORE you make an account in WoW, there's bonuses for the both of us. Here's the instructions FOR ME in a spoiler:
1. Use Recruitment Form above to send your friend a guest invitation to World of Warcraft.
2. Your friend will get an invitation e-mail including a 10-day Guest Pass Key and a link to download World of Warcraft.
3. While installing the game, your friend will be prompted to create an account that will grant him or her 10 days of free access to World of Warcraft. Note: To receive the benefits of the Recruit-A-Friend system, your friend must use the 10-day guest pass key from your invitation e-mail to create the new account.
4. After your friend has completed the 10 free days of access, he or she will be given an option to upgrade to a full version of World of Warcraft by purchasing a retail copy of the game.
5. When your friend upgrades to a full version of World of Warcraft and pays for the first month's subscription, the account you sent the invitation from will be automatically credited with a free 30-day subscription. If your friend pays for a second month, you will receive an exclusive in-game X-53 Touring Rocket flying mount.
6. Each invitation and key expires 30 days from the time you generate the e-mail. If your friend doesn't start his or her trial within this time, the invitation will expire and you will need to send a new one.

Here's a link to the recruit a friend FAQ: Blizzard Support

And finally, here are some things you need to know:

1. You MUST be from Europe.
2. I will not pay any WoW stuff for you (Game client, gametime and things)
3. I currently have a WoW Wrath of The Lich King account with a lvl 80 character, and can give you gold and other helpful things.
4. The 300% XP bonus is only active while both of us are online and in the same group.

That should be all... if you're interested, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation.

I've never liked any games that require me to pay for it more than once. I'm not talking about buying in-game content (like in BF Heroes, for example), but pay2play, like WoW - monthly. Sometimes i want to just pop in for few hours a month, and with that type of payment, i dont really can. If i'll ever play WoW, i will prolly do it on some hacked free server :p

I've never liked any games that require me to pay for it more than once. I'm not talking about buying in-game content (like in BF Heroes, for example), but pay2play, like WoW - monthly. Sometimes i want to just pop in for few hours a month, and with that type of payment, i dont really can. If i'll ever play WoW, i will prolly do it on some hacked free server :p

I don't really can either :D

That's why I nolife WoW for 2-5 months and then keep a few month break as it becomes a bit boring :D

Back