WWII Discussion Thread

rsmv2you

Since I'm a war nut and so it seems a lot of other people are on Team9000 lets start a thread for WWII discussion.

WWII Discussion Thread

Flag-Raising-on-Iwo-Jima-Wallpaper-Photo-.jpg

Rules:
1. If you dont know about WWII and you come in here to troll, dont. However if you know nothing or WWII and seek knowledge of WWII from us then please do.
2. If you are going to go into conspiracy theory please provide credible proof/logic of your theory.
3. Make sure your grammar is at least comprehensible.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Since WWII is such a LARGE topic, I will start us off with 2 topics. One for philosophy, and the other for conspiracy.
1. German WWII scientists and Generals that disappeared off the face of the earth following the end of WWII.
2. Did Hitler escape from the Fuhrer Bunker and escape Germany?

Discuss.​

1. The scientists and Generals had nowhere to run. The Soviets were to the east, everyone else was west. By the time Hitler and all of his top men realized it was hopeless, it was far too late for escape (unless they were stationed elsewhere, in which case I can't really tell you.). All I can imagine is that they either commit suicide or were captured by Allied forces and the government knows something we don't. The latter of course I have no proof to back up, but hell, we're talking about our government.

2. The Soviets found his body, and his wife's. No.

In my eyes saying Hitler escaped the Fuhrer bunker and escaped Germany is equal to someone saying that Aliens caused 9/11. As Xraptor said they found his body. Lets entertain the thought that he did survive, where did he go? What did he do? Why was he never heard from again? Because that's all we can do, speculate. Because nothing happened, there is and will be no solid evidence to say that he escaped.

The whole thing started because Hitler was the "Big Bad Guy" That seemed invincible and it would take impossible odds to take him down, only if every young able-bodied man joined the army. All the Patriotism and Propaganda at the time and during the war set him as the devil, someone invincible. If someone who was "invincible" dies, some people are going to think that he survived.

Brainwashing and Propaganda, that's what it was all really.

1. The scientists and Generals had nowhere to run. The Soviets were to the east, everyone else was west. By the time Hitler and all of his top men realized it was hopeless, it was far too late for escape (unless they were stationed elsewhere, in which case I can't really tell you.). All I can imagine is that they either commit suicide or were captured by Allied forces and the government knows something we don't. The latter of course I have no proof to back up, but hell, we're talking about our government.

2. The Soviets found his body, and his wife's. No.
Actually, the body they found was about 3 inchs shorter then hitler. Also hitler did have a exact duplicate for certain public speeches that he would be at risk of being assassinated. So they think that might have found his duplicate and not him.

Also, many germans actually made notes/messages to other officials before disappearing off the face of the earth as if they were in a escape plan.
I recollect one German General (Pretty sure it was Hams Kammler, not 100% positive though) mentioning a top secret project before disappearing off the face of the earth. He mentioned in a morse code message to German Headquarters Northwest of germany that said "Permission to take project (insert number here that I cant remember) for evacuation."

He then disappeared off the face of the earth. No death certificate, no body. His death was noted MANY times but he basically disappeared off the earth and ironically, the day he disappeared so did the documents to top secret Military Projects along with other German Top secret experiments. If you are confused by his relevance, Hans Kammler was the head of most German top secret projects. He design the v1 and v2 rocket I believe, or at least he perfected the V2. He also completed the jet aircraft program. (The first jet aircraft every produced)

Anyways, read this article for the full story of that.
http://webfairy.org/missilegate/rfz/swaz/chapter6.htm

Actually, the body they found was about 3 inchs shorter then hitler. Also hitler did have a exact duplicate for certain public speeches that he would be at risk of being assassinated. So they think that might have found his duplicate and not him.

Also, many germans actually made notes/messages to other officials before disappearing off the face of the earth as if they were in a escape plan.
I recollect one German General (Pretty sure it was Hams Kammler, not 100% positive though) mentioning a top secret project before disappearing off the face of the earth. He mentioned in a morse code message to German Headquarters Northwest of germany that said "Permission to take project (insert number here that I cant remember) for evacuation."

He then disappeared off the face of the earth. No death certificate, no body. His death was noted MANY times but he basically disappeared off the earth and ironically, the day he disappeared so did the documents to top secret Military Projects along with other German Top secret experiments. If you are confused by his relevance, Hans Kammler was the head of most German top secret projects. He design the v1 and v2 rocket I believe, or at least he perfected the V2. He also completed the jet aircraft program. (The first jet aircraft every produced)

Anyways, read this article for the full story of that.
http://webfairy.org/missilegate/rfz/swaz/chapter6.htm

Hmm....

Didn't know that.

Public school education....

I don't even know what you've been reading...
The Soviets found his body, and his wife's. No.
No.
The bodies of Hitler and his wife Eva Braun were burned with gasoline in the courtyard of the Reich Chancellery.
They found the ashes of Hitler's body.

As said in the other thread, 1 of my ancestors is Rudolf Hess. He was the Deputy Fuhrer (sorry if I spell something wrong) of the third reich and Hitler's right hand man for a while. He once tried to make peace with the United Kingdom without Hitler's permission, but was made a POW. Click here to find out more.

The only place to escape would be to the Northwest for Hitler. If he were to make it out of Germany, heading South would get you stuck in all of those countries he invaded, and going Northwest would be the only option. However, he would need a ship, and the only place he could go, would be far East to Asia, far West to Canada, far North to The North pole, or South to Africa, Asia, or Antarctica. Basically every country at this point wanted him dead, so there is no way he could live anywhere. The other places are almost unsustainable for life. Therefore, basically Hitler's only option would be suicide. As for scientists and generals, same for them too. But not too many of them were all around known as Hitler, and some could have possibly made it out alive. It would've been a good idea to escape beforehand for and Nazis in WWII, because after Germany is restored to a regular country they are just waiting to be executed.

As said in the other thread, 1 of my ancestors is Rudolf Hess. He was the Deputy Fuhrer (sorry if I spell something wrong) of the third reich and Hitler's right hand man for a while. He once tried to make peace with the United Kingdom without Hitler's permission, but was made a POW. Click here to find out more.
I swear if you are telling the truth I freaking worship you.

Also, very ironic about his death. Couldn't even stand up and yet he "hung" himself. Still at such a old age I dont know why anyone would wait so long to kill him.
Also wasn't Rudolf Hess one of the few at the Nuremberg Trials who actually got the least punishable sentence. Also he was one of the ones who looked away when they showed the footage of the death camps at the trials correct? For me Rudolf was one of the few Nazi Generals who I honestly would respect. I find it very hard to even see the Germans who took part in the concentration camps as human beings.

some people say hitler was a genius do you guys think he was ?
His plan wasn't too though out. Instead of making everyone an enemy, he would've been much more successful with his "plan" if he made allies with surrounding countries and instead of massacring random people of every country taking it all out on one. I think he was crazy.

The only place to escape would be to the Northwest for Hitler. If he were to make it out of Germany, heading South would get you stuck in all of those countries he invaded, and going Northwest would be the only option. However, he would need a ship, and the only place he could go, would be far East to Asia, far West to Canada, far North to The North pole, or South to Africa, Asia, or Antarctica. Basically every country at this point wanted him dead, so there is no way he could live anywhere. The other places are almost unsustainable for life. Therefore, basically Hitler's only option would be suicide. As for scientists and generals, same for them too. But not too many of them were all around known as Hitler, and some could have possibly made it out alive. It would've been a good idea to escape beforehand for and Nazis in WWII, because after Germany is restored to a regular country they are just waiting to be executed.
Actually there was a wide open range in the South east where any air defense or cover was almost non existent. A small plane could have gotten through there and fun fact:
Ever heard of Hanna Reitsch?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch
reitsch_aerostories_350.jpg

She was basically Hitlers backup pilot as oppose to Hans Beur who flew hiter mostly everywhere during WWII.(The magician and man who taught Hitler basically everything that got him to power)
During the last few days of WWII she left Germany in a small plane on the day Hitler committed suicide. Conspiracy believe that she flew Hitler out of Germany and flew south and or Northwst.

There are a lot of views as to hitler being able to survive and a lot to support it.

Actually there was a wide open range in the South east where any air defense or cover was almost non existent. A small plane could have gotten through there and fun fact:
Ever heard of Hanna Reitsch?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch
reitsch_aerostories_350.jpg

She was basically Hitlers backup pilot as oppose to Hans Beur who flew hiter mostly everywhere during WWII.(The magician and man who taught Hitler basically everything that got him to power)
During the last few days of WWII she left Germany in a small plane on the day Hitler committed suicide. Conspiracy believe that she flew Hitler out of Germany and flew south and or Northwst.

There are a lot of views as to hitler being able to survive and a lot to support it.
But where would they go? Everywhere in the world basically wanted Hitler dead. The places that didn't, if any country that did want him found out, they'd probably offer a reward for him dead or alive.

some people say hitler was a genius do you guys think he was ?
Hitler in my view was a mastermind of ambition. That I will say. He was also for me probably one of the best speakers I have ever seen. No one in history has been able to rally such enthusiasm like he did.

His most moving speech notable was the speech to the Hitler Youth. I saw a documentary where they interviewed a German who was a youth at that rally and he talked about at that time, he looked to Hitler as literally a god. The way Hitler presented himself and the way Hitler spoke was that inspiring to people.

Hitlers ambitions were some of the greatest in history aside from Romes ambitions during the glory days of Emperors. He conquered all of Europe in less then a decade. It took Rome I think a few decades to do this. Also his ambitions towards invention and glory were astounding. He picked some of the best and brilliant minds in the world and funded the right projects at the right times but lacked the requirements to win the war. Strategy.

If your pride is to great you will sacrifice tactical advantages for it. He literally waited till the last second EVERY time in WWII and usually when he reacted it was too late for his decisions were just TERRIBLE. Granted Poland was the best place too invade first but my god invade Russia? Probably his #1 mistake as oppose to declaring war on the United States.

So in my mind, yes Hitler was a genius, a very prideful and ignorant genius.

But where would they go? Everywhere in the world basically wanted Hitler dead. The places that didn't, if any country that did want him found out, they'd probably offer a reward for him dead or alive.
Hitler actually took training for such situations. If he were to shave his head and his mustache, and change his appearance and take the position of the right profession he could pass for your average old man. Just note he was VERY old and was not as recognizable as he was in the films taken in 1938 which is how most people pictured him as oppose to 1945. He also could change his accent and voice very profoundly. Remember, he was a astounding speaker and had major control over his voice.

Hitler, if taken to the right extent, could become a master of disguise. Also with secret ally's in many MANY places he could easily escape if taken to the right place.

I swear if you are telling the truth I freaking worship you.

Also, very ironic about his death. Couldn't even stand up and yet he "hung" himself. Still at such a old age I dont know why anyone would wait so long to kill him.
Also wasn't Rudolf Hess one of the few at the Nuremberg Trials who actually got the least punishable sentence. Also he was one of the ones who looked away when they showed the footage of the death camps at the trials correct? For me Rudolf was one of the few Nazi Generals who I honestly would respect. I find it very hard to even see the Germans who took part in the concentration camps as human beings.
I don't know if he got the lowest possible sentence, but I know he got life in prison. And I'm not joking, he's my ancestor on my mom's side.

Also, hid death was thought to be a conspiracy a due to the fact that he could hardly move. It could've been homicide.

Back