You ever have that one itch...

lacar1601

You ever have that one itch that itched as bad as a mosquito bite, but it just had to be on that part of your back where no matter how you twist your arms, you hands couldn't reach it. So you would be stretching and straining your joints and fingers trying to get at that itch, but it was all for naught. Then you start scratching your back against the back of the couch or on the floor, but that doesn't work either. In a fit of rage, you quickly start looking for a stick to literally scratch the hell out of you back. You settle with the soup spoon that you find in the kitchen drawer. You reach over your back with the spoon end of the utensil and finally start scratching that itch. Oops, the the spoon is too wide and smooth to satisfy, so you turn the spoon around to the stick end and try scratching again.

Turns out, this is one of those itches that feels like its under the skin, so no amount of exterior scratching is going to make that itch go away. By now you're raging and now looking for something sharp to dig that itch out. Seriously, this itch is giving you hell; you are not going to care if you have to bleed to get it out. You finally get your hands on an ice pick or maybe even a safety pin. You reach over and gently start poking the itch with the sharp end. After a few soft pokes, you start poking a little harder (giggity).

The itch is satisfied, but in a quirky twist, this spot on your back is one of those spots where if you poke it you also get a piercing feeling somewhere else on your body. And that somewhere else just had to be your anus. So even though the itch is satisfied, you keep poking that spot on your back just for the curiousity and weirdness of provoking a feeling in your anus, and you actually liked it.

You ever get that one itch?

Well I didn't, but could you imagine getting that? :trollface:

TL;DR?
No seriously, read this. You had to have had a similar itch.

Yeah, I had a itch like that, in an area I'd not like to talk abou....Wait wtf you fingered yourself in the back, causing ecstasy to your anus, liked it, and are telling us about it...oh wait you were just joking.....right......?

The itch is satisfied, but in a quirky twist, this spot on your back is one of those spots where if you poke it you also get a piercing feeling somewhere else on your body. And that somewhere else just had to be your anus. So even though the itch is satisfied, you keep poking that spot on your back just for the curiousity and weirdness of provoking a feeling in your anus, and you actually liked it.

You ever get that one itch?

Well I didn't, but could you imagine getting that? :trollface:

TL;DR?
No seriously, read this. You had to have had a similar itch.

disgusted-oh-god-why-l.png

Yes I've had an itch like that...

Ever get the itch inside your lungs or something so you start hitting the hell out of your back against some object? Yeah that happens to me all the time...

never really understood how people could have a problem reaching their backs.... I seem to be able to reach every part of it.
Same, but sometimes it just isn't enough.. I guess the being able to reach all parts of my back is cause i'm skinny :confused:

Ever get the itch inside your lungs or something so you start hitting the hell out of your back against some object? Yeah that happens to me all the time...
yea, but i ignore it cause nothing works :(

Back