You ever have that one itch...

*tries it*
*does it*
fuck_yeah_Not_the_sexy_post_Id_promised_but-s400x317-164482-410.jpg
I can lick my elbow. *steals image and posts it 100 times*

What's worse than having an itch on your back is an itch on the bottom of your foot.

Foot itches suck, but the ones underneath the calluses are the Fing worse! They're under those big ass calluses so no matter WHAT you scratch them with, you can not scratch the itch, just the callus above them. Those are the worst.

Foot itches suck, but the ones underneath the calluses are the Fing worse! They're under those big ass calluses so no matter WHAT you scratch them with, you can not scratch the itch, just the callus above them. Those are the worst.
1. Get sharp knife (I personally use an Olfa with a fresh blade).
2. Carefully (very!) scrape away at the thick portions of the calluses, particularly where they've starting drying out and cracking - this is the part of the callus that is doing more harm than good, and could possibly lead to infection.
3. Do this about once a month.

OR

1. Use foot lotion twice a day, every day.

Actually, I prefer the second. Keeps my feet soft but still durable. And doesn't involve clean-up of flakes of skin.

I wear combat boots and I am on my feet for roughly 12 hours a day, These calluses are thick, and there is no cracking. If I scrape any off, i'll have blisters within a day. Good idea though, I'll have to keep it in mind for extreme cases :)

I wear combat boots and I am on my feet for roughly 12 hours a day, These calluses are thick, and there is no cracking. If I scrape any off, i'll have blisters within a day. Good idea though, I'll have to keep it in mind for extreme cases :)
You know, funny thing is, I was taught this by my old Battery Sergeant-Major. She said it was the best way to get rid of those kinds of itches, and prevent that cracking to begin with.

Back