• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

youngsmile - Anti-MLP, homophobia, general disrespect

krylani

youngsmile.png
youngsmile2.png
youngsmile3.png
youngsmile4.png
youngsmile5.png

Oh, and add racism to the list.
youngsmile6.png

and offending people (like me ) with fuck you and fuck the world and more stuff i wont write down now................

Question:
What's going to happen to his town when he gets banned, given that it doesn't have a mayor?

Someone told me that this isn't the first time he's been an ass. The person who told be requested to stay anonomous*sp?* :coffee:

I was there and can vouch that he was completely out of line, and if memory serves, he apologized and then continued with his ignorance some time after apologizing for what he had said

Indeed, he did apologize quite profusely. The problem is that he'd start spamming and swearing at people again twenty seconds after, so obviously it doesn't mean anything. If this ban happens and he tries to appeal, I wouldn't believe a single word of it.

Indeed, he did apologize quite profusely. The problem is that he'd start spamming and swearing at people again twenty seconds after, so obviously it doesn't mean anything. If this ban happens and he tries to appeal, I wouldn't believe a single word of it.

I agree fully with you krylani, I made my comment to invalidate youngsmile's attempts of repealing his future sentence wether it be that of a bann or not.

Back