Your childhood nightmares

I had this one really weird dream when I was little.

I was at a park on a swingset on a hot summer day, when my dad introduced me to a giant floating talking meatball. He told me I had to play with this meatball forever and ever. I wasn't allowed to drink water, either. The idea of it was so scary that I cried when I woke up from it.

Playground parks still scare me to this day.

I had this one really weird dream when I was little.

I was at a park on a swingset on a hot summer day, when my dad introduced me to a giant floating talking meatball. He told me I had to play with this meatball forever and ever. I wasn't allowed to drink water, either. The idea of it was so scary that I cried when I woke up from it.

Playground parks still scare me to this day.
https://t9k.me/1j5
You may or may not be their prophet

That dog dragon thing from Neverending story has always given me the chills.

oh my, good thing I'm not the only one. Also something about a very large turtle, and like rock creatures? I couldn't handle that movie at such a young age ( 5 or 6 ).

I never had nightmares....
Now you do.
..,,.jpg

Was scared of spiders, still am. Especially since around my area in Florida there's these big ass jumping ones that will jump on you. Not too scared of them, but if I'm close to them, pants are shat and legs of moven.

Anyone who goes to school and has lucid dreams of not doing homework? Or failing tests, people hating you, doing a project the night before, taking an exam? I have those all the time. Also sometimes I hallucinate the time on my alarm clock so that it seems like I'm late but then I snap out of it, this was mostly in high school tho, shit was stressful.

My school teacher. She's old, scrawny and wields a metal ruler.

This coming from an Asian kid who lived in Singapore should not be a surprise to anyone.

Well there's a difference between nightmares and things that scare you. My nightmares are always absurd. The last nightmare I had was about me, alone, in a really big house with several floors going down under ground. The only thing in the house, other then myself, was a completey black Velociraptor. Don't ask me why, it's just weird. Not much sleep was had that night.

I rarely have nightmares though - what I do get is the feeling of that someone is behind me and stuff, you know what I'm talking about. I can't watch/play a movie/game that has something that just pops out from somewhere, especially if it has some sort of sound as it does so. So no horror movies for me at all except Saw because that's gore, not horror, and I love gore :3 Weird combo since you don't usually get one without the other.

Well that was just my contribution :)

I rarely have nightmares though - what I do get is the feeling someone behind me and stuff, you know what I'm talking about. I can't watch/play a game that has something that just pops out from somewhere, especially if it has some sort of sound as it does so.
That's the way I feel.
I remember after playing and watching Resident Evil for a couple hours, for the next few months every time I went upstairs in the evening, there would be a zombie or two coming out of my bedroom...eughhh.
Also I have yet to get some weird zombie plant things in RE out of my mind.

Back