Your Gamertag

brantbren

First off: I realize this a PC gaming community. I realize a few of you down right hate console gaming. I realize almost all of you (if you play both) will say PC gaming is better. I realize there's a T9K Game Night. I realize I'm probably not the first guy to create a thread like this (hell I'm probably not even the second guy). And I hate League of Legends.

There now none of you need to say any of it. If you just came here to say Xbox sucks compared to PC, please leave.

I play a lot more Xbox than I do PC gaming, mainly because I don't have any good gaming computer. Since most of my friends are either playing LoL, only playing Call of Halo 4: Battlefield, or smoking pot, I'm stuck playing by myself. In case you haven't figured out where I'm going with this, I want to know your guy's Gamertags so that I'd might be able to play with you guys still, given I can't play with you on Minecraft anymore.

My gamertag is: Uncle Ganondorf

welp I'm a bit late to this, and I'm hardly ever on because I don't have the internet needed to be able to really play XBL, but it's:

JMAL87061

hopefuly i'll be able to get internet so I can actually enjoy XBL soon... I mean with the X1 around the corner, and non backward compatability and the potentiality for internet required, I'm not really planning on the X1 for a while, if ever. So I'll be on 360 for a while.

Also brant don't feel bad about soloplay mate. I play solo all the time, and without internet!

dreamwoe

I only have,
-Halo 3
-Halo Reach
-COD BO2
-RDR Undead Nightmare
-Borderlands GOTY
-Borderlands 2
-Minceaft
-COD 4

:eek: I got my Xbox during spring brake.

that's actually a pretty nice mix of games... some of them I don't even have... btw Borderlands GOTY is awesome lots of fun solo and multi. You can also mod it and have fun as well.

that's actually a pretty nice mix of games... some of them I don't even have... btw Borderlands GOTY is awesome lots of fun solo and multi. You can also mod it and have fun as well.

It's great, I got GOTY a couple of days ago same with Borderlands 2, I'm enjoying it, playing as a Sirin :3

Back