Your Gamertag

Depending on what,
Minecraft would probably be easier.
Although Borderlands 2 more... interesting.

really any game could be fun for multiplayer. I'd highly recommend something that is an RPG as in like borderlands because of the social aspect of it which is essentially a great thing for game nights. Although getting together for things like TF2 on 360 could be a lot of fun as well. This really make me wish for the highspeed internet I need to be able to partake in it with you guys. In any case I can think of multiple games that would be entertaining to get together and play online, the issue comes down to making it more of a T9K event...

Also, and this is just a side thought here, anyone thought about making a T9K guild/alliance. For instance, a side forum/section or convo where everyone gets invited. On xbox you add the moniker T9K onto the front or back of your tag/in your profile (i believe there is a way for guild/alliance/clan groups to do this) Also could branch out into other games/areas as well but the main thing is that you have to be on team9000.net and be active. This way it's kind of a family thing because let's face it. WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE!

really any game could be fun for multiplayer. I'd highly recommend something that is an RPG as in like borderlands because of the social aspect of it which is essentially a great thing for game nights.
Granted, yes, Borderlands 2 is fantastic to play with friends and has plenty of potential but the one major flaw is that it is only a maximum of 4 players at once, thus making it not viable for a "game night" where the focus is to have a large number of players enjoying the same game together. BL2 just seems a tad too limited for a game night is all I'm saying, but definitely something we could hop on during the day if others are playing it just as a fun thing to do. :thumbsup:

On xbox you add the moniker T9K onto the front or back of your tag/in your profile (i believe there is a way for guild/alliance/clan groups to do this)
Already way ahead of ya there ;)
But in order to change it, you have to pay micro$oft points to do it.

Granted, yes, Borderlands 2 is fantastic to play with friends and has plenty of potential but the one major flaw is that it is only a maximum of 4 players at once, thus making it not viable for a "game night" where the focus is to have a large number of players enjoying the same game together. BL2 just seems a tad too limited for a game night is all I'm saying, but definitely something we could hop on during the day if others are playing it just as a fun thing to do. :thumbsup:

Already way ahead of ya there ;)
But in order to change it, you have to pay micro$oft points to do it.

I think if we were to do BL2, we would have several games going on (given how many people would show.) Not to mention, there's plenty more games other than BL2 we could play together.

Also, I wouldn't be down for adding a T9K in front of my name because I don't want to spend money on it, PLUS I just changed my name to Uncle Ganondorf because my brother said he was offically done with Xbox 360 so it was longer a shared account.

I'm hopelessly in love with Fable 2, which is kind of barely social. Fable 3 is more social, but we're not on speaking terms (forced me to find John Cleese annoying, which I can never forgive).

Also I've been known to play Halo 4 and Castle Crashers.

I'm hopelessly in love with Fable 2, which is kind of barely social. Fable 3 is more social, but we're not on speaking terms (forced me to find John Cleese annoying, which I can never forgive).

Also I've been known to play Halo 4 and Castle Crashers.
I sold my copy of Fable II but i've been thinking of forkin over $3 and re-buying it. Plus, we gotta play castle crashers together one of these days, I'm hooked on it again.

I sold my copy of Fable II but i've been thinking of forkin over $3 and re-buying it. Plus, we gotta play castle crashers together one of these days, I'm hooked on it again.

Fable 3 should be free for gold members unless the offer has already finished. Regardless, Fable 3 sucks.

I'm always up for a game of castle crashers.

well what I was thinking is a free way to change your name or even add it to your profile. Basically just Rep your allegiance to the T9K family. Anyways if I get high speed internet you can expect me to set up ad hoc games where if you can join the jump in, if not, oh well no worries.

Don't do Fable III Online.
No.
It's a bad idea.
My friend and I did it, and it ended in tears.

How about Minecraft?
I'd like to Minecraft.

Don't do Fable III Online.
No.
It's a bad idea.
My friend and I did it, and it ended in tears.

How about Minecraft?
I'd like to Minecraft.
What about Fable II online, I don't remember it well.
Also, I wouldn't be a fan of Minecraft on Xbox because I dont want to have to buy a game twice.

We could have a minecraft world for some people, and have a few games of Borderlands 2 running in the background?

What about Halo 4, who owns that?

I'm also pretty sure There's no online Fable II, just Local Co-Op.

We could have a minecraft world for some people, and have a few games of Borderlands 2 running in the background?

I for one own all of the halo games so I'm up for playing it anytime.

There are orbs that you can interact with. They float around if you're online, representing the various players. That's how you can trade the hero dolls.

yeah to my knowledge the fable series isn't so great for online multiplay, although halo series is a great possibility. Also maybe CoD series, R6 Vegas series, and the MW series are all possibilities. Also since we're at it, L4D/L4D2 on 360... Just some ideas.

Also since we're at it, L4D/L4D2 on 360... Just some ideas.
FUCK YES

stupid sexy aquaman.gif

picture unrelated

Back