• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ZONE 18 - RED Vs. BLUE Antics Rebootz0rz!

Ok, I have now partially built a water-craft on the map, whoever finds it, may claim it for their side, BUT they need to finish it as well (feel free to make any changes you want) but you MUST make the sail color your team's color

This interests me for two reasons, 1. Because I saw an old one and it looked epic and 2. I absolutely love castles. Now which side is the question...

Joining the fight for REDS
screenshot_20120321010653.png

also that's a steam powered robot warrior thingamajig, futuristic medieval shit of somesort (i have seriously been watching too much anime's :eek:)

Just wanted to point out that someone should start to build a fancy name wall :)

ie. Red---Vs---Blue
---Herp---|---Derp

I was not around for the first Red v Blue but this time round I am going to make sure that I do join in. I think we need a list of all the Players on the Red side and all the players on the Blue side, this to make sure that there is fair play but I'm up for being a spy for either side. I'm still indecisive on which side to go for so maybe could either side provide me with some propaganda? :) Go Red v Blue!!!!

Edit: I am slightly inclined towards Red, Why? \_(O_O)_/ I have no idea so if blue wants me you better have a good argument :D

I could not decide a team, so I let the Almighty /roll pick for me.

Red = 1, Blue = 2

Initiate /roll 1 2

Outcome = 1

I have joined Red Team. I am reluctant to slay my friends on Blue, but the Almighty /roll has spoken.

Back