• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ZONE 18 - RED Vs. BLUE Antics Rebootz0rz!

So now there's a water dragon, a testificate sniper, a crossbow, and some strange pyramid thing all firing at my phoenix.

I guess it's too awesome to be taken out by one build alone. :D

EDIT: There's also a flying pirate ship firing at me.

1 vs 5?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

rainbowoops.png

Sorry but that bird was trying to burn a BLU guy to death. Attacking people with lava buckets usually results in bans on servers.

The meaning i derived from madcart name is a complex one. The mad part can mean crazy or angry. Based on my past experience with him, it can be both.
As for the cart part, i assume it is a minecart. A rocking minecart with flaming wheels.

I hope you all realise how meaningless it is to create missiles with an impressive name or damage value to it. It means nothing. I can place down a block and call it the Space-Time Destruction Bomb. It destroys everything in existence. Everyone loses.

Blue should just give up now, especially if any of them are bronies.

However, if you're on Red, Zone18 just got 20% cooler. :)

aww but ooz war is just a silly game x3 like if we win we can be nice but my advice is dont have your head go boom befor the war ends XD

Back