• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone Requests

Casham

Ohai, just making a quick thread regarding any zone map requests.

Post your suggestions here, including the look of the zone (ie. Hills, Streams, Island, I hate Flat-grass btw)
So we can gauge want you want!

Update - So far the interest in a Pokemon zone seems to be pretty strong, so it will most likely be the upcoming themed zone world.

This is an ongoing thread dedicated to Zone world suggestions, so feel free to leave your suggestions here.

Get busy!

Hooray!

I am loving the idea of a Starcraft zone. Need a screenshot to prove my worth? If so, do we need to open a new thread instead? That way we wouldnt crowd up this thread.

Im for a superhero zone to be honest. It is much more original than pokemon and has some amazing options to choose from with plenty of room for simple sprites to extremely complex/advanced 3d models.

I think there all awesome ideas but I think we need a command that's /info zones because to show which zone is what like zone1=....
Zone2=.....
I think this would be helpful

Im for a superhero zone to be honest. It is much more original than pokemon and has some amazing options to choose from with plenty of room for simple sprites to extremely complex/advanced 3d models.
In fairness, a whole buncha dedicated Builders have been clamouring for a Pokemon zone for ages.

Another zone that's been in demand is a Star Wars zone. Not sure if that's been already done, but meh.

<don'tshootthemessenger>

In fairness, a whole buncha dedicated Builders have been clamouring for a Pokemon zone for ages.

Another zone that's been in demand is a Star Wars zone. Not sure if that's been already done, but meh.

<don'tshootthemessenger>
zone 17 is star wars zone

I'm all for a Pokemon zone. But, will it turn into another Pony zone? The pony zone is pretty much all pixel art. :(

I'm all for a Pokemon zone. But, will it turn into another Pony zone? The pony zone is pretty much all pixel art. :(

hopefully some people will build 3D pokemons or pokemon gyms or buildings like pokemon center or even recreate a whole village in the game :D

Updated initial post.
Any ideas on the terrain?
Spring for a lake build 2? The first one got madly off topic and I would like to see some nice lake houses/boats.

If not, do we have a mountain zone? that would be cool.

Updated initial post.
Any ideas on the terrain?
Terrain for the Pokemon world?

Well, considering much of the Pokemon builds are pixel art, a world with enough space for sizeable sprites, I guess.

But on the ground... We need tall grass. ;)

Back